Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pandorafix`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I was interested into the lore for a long time. After all, the lore of Warcraft has many interesting facts and many fun stories to look at. Also, I have to say this is my first time being in WoW as a player on a server. Since then, I am more then willing to learn. I recently was introduced to roleplay on WoW servers due to my dearest boyfriend yet he is on Prologue. So, with all the hope in my heart I am looking for a place that is a little bit broader in form. Yet, overall, my experience roleplaying on forums and websites has been for 6-7 years. I'm still young to roleplaying on WoW and I believe I will have the best time on it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, my primary language being English. I have to admit, that my grammar skills need a little pruning up. So, I'm going to have a nice look at your Grammar guide and educate myself. Then again, I was raised speaking Spanish. I bet that might rub off of me. xD

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into this during the days of Warcraft 3. I was still a kid, mind you. I preferred to play the Night Elf campaigns because I have some sort of weird affinity to nature. When I saw WoW, I was really interested into joining yet seeing all the Lol rpers and such. I wasn't at all interested. I was convinced that the MMO was overrated. Yet, now I see the truth that the roleplaying is more enriching. I had a little bit of nudging to get over to Warcraft but I learned it was very fun and exciting. So, recently, I am checking out the private server for the chance to get a more raw experience of the MMOs.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Like I said, I recently been looking for free servers that cater to roleplaying. So, I figured my best bet would be here. Its been a crazy adventure for me as a new WoW rper. Also, the magical use of google is to thank for searching up your grand server. :3

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm quite open to any kind of roleplay because I don't want to be restricted to possibilities. I, personally, want to have a broad horizon for my roleplay. So, I would say anything would be pleasant for me. I wouldn't mind being in pairs because of me being a bit shy and all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mmm… I prefer to play Troll shamans as a rule. It's mainly a safe bet for me, anyways. I want to get used to using them more. If not, I rather get my claws around a Draenei hunter and see what I can do from there. Heck, I will even be more open to just playing with a Blood Elf Warlock for fun sakes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to have an fun environment to become a WoW-related roleplayer. I have been through many things to get here. Yet, now, I just want a friendly environment to thrive in and learn more about MMO rping. Also, I'm hoping for some friendly help or a guide, per say. I'm still new to the WoW rping circuit.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, I personally know that my previous introduction wasn't as pleasant yet I do uphold respect to the at most highest degree. Respect definitely changes everything. I can be a very respectful person if the person show the same level of respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
[Um, this is mostly related to a chat-style rp with my friend. It was just a practice WoW rp.]

“If you want.” The troll tilted her head over to her tauren friend who seemed to shake her head. She called over to her in orcish which she replied in an equally annoyed voice. Finally, after what seemed to be a few minutes of annoyed and desperate banter. The troll finally looked back to the Blood elf. “We be going wit ya. It be a good experience for us both.” She chuckled and cradled the neck of her black raptor that seemed to be cooing happily at the troll. It seemed there were deep kindred between the two that couldn't easily be destroyed.

She glanced over to the tauren who merely walked over to the two. “Her name be Hennah. You can call me Niirsha.” She said with a grin. Her second name was Nyx yet she was supposed to keep that out of the hands of people. She only shared it with her travel partner who was nice enough to allow her to say her true name. “Well, you show us da way. We follow shall be following.” She said. The raptor let out a joyful roar. The tauren merely looked at the two and nodded.

“May our trip be fun…” It was a small sentence from the tauren. Yet, Niirsha saw her true side when they were often exploring Kalimdor and the Barrens. The tauren looked at Niirsha and shook her head. “I think the elf is gay… We just found a interracial couple.” She replied in Zandali. The troll laughed outloud. She held her raptor for dearest strength so she wouldn't fall off. “Your horrible, Hennah! I don't think they're gay!!” She replied back in Zandali.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I personally just want help just improving my writing skills… That is all I ask as person. Also, just some people that can help me get on the right track.
Welcome to the server, Pandorafix!
Swheet! Thanks! :3