Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xaeias`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Kraig Fury, i know weird right?
Im currently 17, birthday is November 2.
Im a amateur clothing designer. And no im not gay.
Clothing Website Link : <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.infractusaperio.co.nr]www.infractusaperio.co.nr</a><!-- w -->
Hope you mods dont mind if i link.
I also am very good at graphic design and programming. I dress in rocker style clothing ie Affliction, kind of a bad boy i guess you could say.
But i love to party & having fun.
Thee End : )

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
West VA, USA and English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Tried a trial five years ago, Liked the game a lot, So did not feel like paying, so off to private servers i went :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, i previously played molten, its an okay server, but really nothing to do once you have the best stuff. I remembered i played on a GTA SA role playing server and then goggled up a RP WoW Server. And here i am : )

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like, dramatic role plays, with a hint of action in it. With small crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf, They are sexy : )

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good Players, And amazing RPs

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Goes along way :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Have no idea how to start.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Naw : )
Welcome to the server, Xaeias!

While your introduction looks fine for the most, you should run over your grammar an extra time to see if you can weed out a few unfortunate and easy-to-miss grammar and spelling mistakes. Capitalization, for example.
Loxmardin Wrote:Welcome to the server, Xaeias!

While your introduction looks fine for the most, you should run over your grammar an extra time to see if you can weed out a few unfortunate and easy-to-miss grammar and spelling mistakes. Capitalization, for example.

I will be sure to do that, thank you for being positive.
Welcome to the server Xaeias!