Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Can't seem to log in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am encountering some sort of odd problem, i log in to the sever, and then it shows the realm list, i click on the Conquest of the Horde PVPRP sever and it says " connected " and then reverts to the list of severs again, this goes on for ages, so i can't log on.. What do i do?
Bumped for attenion, need help, NAOW
Erm, no idea. By the looks of it it's happening to everyone.
Calm down, the world is not ending.

Server issue, we'll see what Kretol says when he wakes up, I can't do anything about it.
Crap. :|
*grabs bazooka* Want me to wake up Kretol? xDD
NOOO!!! You gave to the problem to me, thanks *sneezes with rage*
We ought to throw someone into the server to appease it.

Anyone with me? Hey, dont look at me like that!
I volunteer!!! Just give my stuff to whoevers despirate enough to take it o.O.
*sigh*
Not quite sure what may have caused the crash. At any rate, I restarted it.
Something caused another continent crash, which is causing more log-in issues. Therefore, I'm updating and recompiling the server code again, and disabling some old scripts that could be either one of the causes of crashes or at least could potentially crash.
Server's been updated and restarted.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, some scripts had to be disabled so previously-scripted bosses may not be so anymore, for the time being.
I got the patch, do I need to remove it as now I can't get in?
Actually, I'm kind of wondering if it's people that don't have patch 2.4.2 that are logging in causing crashes. I'm going to change the logonserver to ONLY allow those with 2.4.2, as I somewhat recall the server code devs talking about it.
Pages: 1 2