Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: gtei`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Guilherme Eduardo Gulinoski Teixeira. I'm 18 years old and live in Curitiba, Brazil. I'm currently majoring economy in FAE (first year of college).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born, grew up and live in Brazil.
My first language is Portuguese, but I had classes in English, Spanish and Japanese.
After all, the language that I use most (after Portuguese) is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I always liked games, then one day a college friend introduced me to Wow. Soon as I saw the game, I loved it but found it too complicated so I gave up after a while. Some time later I decided to try again, and only then I could understand better the functioning of the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend introduced me to the server, asking if I wanted to play on an RP server and sent me the website of the Conquest of the Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the RPs of action because they are dynamic and explore the personalities of the characters in extreme situations.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf because of its history and Mage for using arcane magic to fight and things of everyday life. It is realistic and interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to introduce in the community and play with maturity, but always with the primary objective of the fun through the RP on this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, for sure since there is no way enjoy the game with a community where there is no respect, companionship or friendship.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Men... are really savage beasts."

He sighed to himself as he stared at the destruction on the village below.

Cronus has been working as a mercenary for three years, now. His body and muscles developed greatly from when he first started taking quests and helping townspeople with pretty much whatever they requested.

Time passed and he moved from town to town. His fame grew as his jobs became tougher, and soon he was a force to be reckoned with, renowed all across Azeroth. His dark eyes had witnessed many great battles, and the twin swords he wield in each hand had defeated many foes. Now, he had returned to a village after his most recent accomplishment -- He single-handedly took down a small army of orcs that planned to set camp on the outskirts of redridge. As he returned, however, the small village had been raided by bandits, and no survivors where anywhere to be seen.

He quickly reached the village and stared in disbelief at the body of a child he found under the rubble of a collapsed house;

"Not even children were spared? Fiends!" He growled under his breath hearing some noise from a nearby bush, he unsheated his blades. A wolf jumped towards him, ready to attack.

With a swift motion, he felt as his sword tore apart the wolf's skin, flesh and bone. The animal died before it even had finished it's jump. Putting his weapons away now, Cronus turned to walk towards what he knew to be the Defias's hiding spot, and had only one thing in his mind -- Revenge. For the people they killed. And so, his quest began.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not yet, but doubts will arise eventually.
Welcome to the server, gtei!