Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Luck`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've always liked Roleplay, even when I didn't know it existed. When I started playing multiplayer online games, I got really close to my characters and begun to create storys for them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Brasil, and speak portuguese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Some friends had invited me to play World of Warcraft on a PvP server, but almost everybody quit.
I had very little experience with Warcraft, but I like reading WoWwiki to gather information and learn about the history of Azeroth. Now, I'm looking forward to buy the startegy games.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a Roleplaying server with some other friends. Then, one of then found this one and we became interested.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much every type. I think each moment have it's proper type of roleplay, so it depend on the players how to roleplay on each situation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, definitely. I love their story in warcraft, and identify myself very much with them (as I am one of them). As for class, I prefer Paladins, for their sense of honor and role as defenders of the weak.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have nice experiences with roleplay and make nice friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say "Respect", something that lacks on every game I've ever played and is never enough for anyone to have.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Everyone's fate has been written. Not by mysterious forces, but exact and logical ones. Even so, anxiety gnaws on the being' soul, when their hopes are not attended, and a great void takes place on the core of their weakness.
It's unwise to underestimate the power of a metaphysical force. The consequences to come may not be really pleasant. Even if some propertys of
it are known, it remains obscure, becoming a great obstacle to reach wisdom.
I've once believed I could live in harmony with the company of such suspicious forces, what turned out to be a huge mistake. Induced to conceptualise ideas that only slow down the development of the human
being's learning process, corrupted by man's aspirations and mundane purpose that search for conformity on this helpless world.
Toughened by a fertile period of stage of my character, after the sudden end of a deepening threat, I could see myself over that shameful state of
immaturity I found myself into before. With my mind clear and my goal in focus, I finally could seal my fate with exactness.
With my conscience already made up, I owe nothing more to the past, but the reflection of my mistakes. However, I must not let it waver before the
consequences of my previous actions. Regress is not a option, and it will never be.
Wisdom comes from learning process. The learning comes from the experiences. The experiences leaves scars. The capability to move through will define your limits. The scars may bleed eventually, and the
effectiveness of your persistence is the only thing that can staunch it.
Talents will be wasted, but that's the way to separate the worthy to complete their journey. The ones with disposition to confront the illness gerated by human's ego and imperfection. The ones that becomes independents.
With pride, I can declare myself independent. I do not need more to be proped up. And now, I must proceed into my journey, without looking back. Because it's on the past that dwells my mistakes and it's on the future that my achievements awaits.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I guess I only hope this is good enough. The story describes the line of thinking of a RP character of mine.
Welcome to the server, Luck!