Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Triant`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I easily get addicted and can end up constantly staring into the screen, while jumping around a pond of water in game...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Norway, my primary language is of course Norwegian. I don't think I write half bad English. But, in worst case I don't mind getting some help neither. I just don't like being slapped every 3 sec because I forgot a comma or a dot or a '..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started out when Warcraft 1 first came out... then played the 2'nd and the 3'rd and then played in the WoW Beta... I played WoW up to lvl 45 or so in classic... got bored out of it and started playing on a rp realm where I ignored lvling and just had fun with my friends. Eventually before TBC I quited and I started again when frozen throne came up.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
It had an nice site and was stamped with ROLEPLAY ;)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Top to bottom:
1. Guild
2. Exploration in a group
3. Politics
4. Community (tavern, city and alike.)
5. Wars

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race: Human or Orc/Troll.
I like the knightly theme of humans and the Tribal theme of orcs and trolls.

Class: Warrior or Hunter.
I like to roleplay a brute or a adventuring type of a figure. Maybe, even an mercenary.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun and <3.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to quit"
I hate OOC drama and feel like dirt when people take IC interactions badly in OOC....

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later.

My character will be my story, as he progresses and becomes a part of the community he will be a part of the realm's history.

If that wasn't to big headed said of me ;)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Triant! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

I have no qualms with what you have written! You appear to write English fairly well (far better than some native speakers with which I have interacted in the past!) and I foresee no problems with your attempts to communicate with others. Frankly, I think it's amazing how many languages people can learn. I find words and languages and their meanings fascinating; I'd love to learn more.

In fact, some years ago a good buddy of mine was trying to teach me Norwegian. Though, we called it vikingnese. He used to always make fun of my accent; apparently, I could never get the R's just right. It would send him into gales of laughter every time I spoke. About the only phrases I remember are "Jeg elsker deg" and "God dag". Oh! And he once told me "Slutt!" a couple of times and I remember being hurt because I thought that he was calling me a name, but apparently the word meant "stop" or "finish" or "end" -- or something like that!

Triant Wrote:My character will be my story, as he progresses and becomes a part of the community he will be a part of the realm's history.

If that wasn't to big headed said of me ;)
I don't think it's big-headed at all! We want to be successful and, by extension, our characters as well. Just remember that you will need to eventually reply to this thread with a story or a link to one that you have posted on these forums if you wish to obtain your gruntship. Since you cannot apply to be promoted until you've been an active member for a minimum of a month, however, you fortunately have plenty of time!

Again, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!