Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: JaydeSunheart`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I haven't played WoW in a while, since around the BC release days. I loved the game though, mostly because of the RP. I like to write stories, and RP to me is a story i get to take part in and adapt to. More excitment, more fun! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the U.S., and I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play outside a lot when I was small with my cousin, and when we saw this we jumped at it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I REALLLYYY liked how we can all talk to eachother, and in all honesty I just kinda google searched WoW private rp servers. I found exactly what I was looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can do a lot of different styles, from dark to light and from tavern to seiges. I enjoy them all. I usually like to play characters who are either darker or good. Espionage is fun XD

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Humans and Elves mostly. When I roleplay it tends to be in a mystical or stealthy way. Forsaken are fun too. *Eyes the gnome sitting at the table* "I'm getting hungry..."

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope this will be what I've always wanted out of Blizz wow, a fun everyonesrping game, where I can really get into character.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how you enforce non-racism and other moral rights.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wrote this about a month ago, for a background story to one of my characters I like to create. Ummm I'm not really sure if you want it in actual story format but I'm just going to shorten it for now. I'll probably repost it later, maybe as a profile even.

Jayde Dawnfire was an aspiring magister in Silvermoon city, before it was ravaged by Arthas and his army of Undeath. She was young, beautiful, and talented. Nothing slowed her down, and all was right in the world. Once the Scourge arrived at the gates of her homeland, however, that all changed. She witnessed her family brutally murdered by ghouls, and she fled south into Silverpine, to wait out the storm. There she brooded for years before the Forsaken rose and took control of the nearby Capital city of the fallen human lands. Hearing whispers of an alliance between these "free" undead and her people, Jayde decided to seek out a mentor. One who would help her learn how to exact vengance upon those who had ruined her life. Weak and searching for answers, she wearly headed for the city. Along the road, however, she was ambushed by a group of Worgen. She was barely able to fend them off with her limited knowledge of the Arcane, but she fueled her magics with hate and she overcame several before falling prey to a near-fatal blow to her chest. Laying and bleeding, she looked up and saw the beast who had attacked her catch aflame, and then blasted by shadow from behind. She passed out just as the rest of the worgen turned to respond. She awakened sometime later to a warm fire. Looking around she saw a man in a hooded robe, studying a large black book. Without looking up he greeted her. In the years following, the man took Jayde under his dark wing, and taught her the ways of death, demons, and destruction. This all came at a price, however, as Jayde soon found out she was more a slave than anything. Resentful of becoming so, she plotted escape, and eventually succeded. Now, free and more powerful than ever, Jayde has taken the name Felheart, and walks the land with a heart full of hate and agony.

I hope you enjoyed. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. :)

.... Can I have my own house in Silverpine? jk
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, JaydeSunheart! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

JaydeSunheart Wrote:Forsaken are fun too. *Eyes the gnome sitting at the table* "I'm getting hungry..."
I did something similar to this once, too! My Forsaken character is actually a reroll of a character that I created in the tabletop, pen and paper Warcraft roleplaying game. When she was human (and still alive), she and a gnome friend encounter two trolls while in some sort of neutral city. One of the trolls considered eating the gnome after he bumped into them; my character, who possessed a smattering of understanding of the language, quickly grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and got them out of there! It made us all giggle at the time.

I know that you were joking regarding the house in Silverpine Forest, but I would like to opportunity to explain our stance on housing and other forms of claiming. Due to the limited space available in-game, we don't actually allow characters to claim any buildings or spots or anything similar. Instead, players are free to use these locations on loan, for lack of a better word. As a result, when multiple players try to utilize the same specific spot for their roleplay, they must communicate OOCly with one another to settle any problems. It's not a big issue, but it has been the cause of some concerns in the past.

I, too, hope that Conquest of the Horde is what you've been seeking! In a way, the server epitomizes everything that I wish could be done on retail servers; we proactively enforce our rules, we maintain strict guidelines on conduct, and our staff participates in roleplay -- often utilizing their abilities to flesh out or otherwise enhance others' roleplaying experiences. It really is awesome!
Wow thanks! I'm so excited to be here, and I hope I get to stick around for a while. I have a great feeling about this server, and I can't wait to get started! XD