Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Caman92`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing WoW for about a year now and have always enjoyed role playing. Its always lots of fun to be able to immerse yourself into the storyline or create your own. I've role played in other private servers and always find it enjoyable.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am currently living in the Alaska, so I'm an English speaker.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had a friend who told me about it and have met people at work who got me back into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to find a good role playing server so I just looked it up on Google and this server was the first and only choice I saw on the first page. I checked the website and looked around and I really like what I see.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good story which has an active plot with a little bit of everything. My interests tend to change so I enjoy having a broad spectrum to choose from.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really don't have a favorite race. It really depends on my mood. This affect my class as well, but my two favorites so far are mage and warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a fulfilling and fun role playing adventure as well as being able to meet new people and becoming part of the community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule about getting rid of tantrum throwing players as well as the curb on vulgarity. This really seems like a fun place to play. I also enjoy the fact that this server is up to date.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to hold this off for the moment until I get a feel for the server and a better understanding of what is expected. Thank you.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I apologize for any long periods of absence that may later occur as I will be starting college in about a month. Thanks for taking the time to look over my application.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.