Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shawshanker`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I used to play WoW a lot. It would be on my mind when I woke up and fell asleep. But I found it a bit... boring. The tedious grind of level after level, the seemingly endless amount of quests, it felt like a second job (I might be over-exagerating a bit here). The one thing I always loved was the roleplaying. It alway kept me interested, but the rp servers that Blizzard put out are few and almost half the people don't even try to rp. I decided it was time to find a more serious place to rp.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and grew up in the U.S.A. but moved to Canada a few years ago. I only speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first heard about it from a friend in the U.S. a few years back but didn't think much of it. After moving to Canada another friend let me play it and I was instantly hooked and search to get it for myself.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, to be honest I just typed "WoW rp private server" into google search and you were the first to come up. I was looking for a server that was actually serious about it's rping, unlike the actual game servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplay, but my favorite would have to be in pairs. It gives you a chance to meet new people and connect with them while killing stuff, which I feel is what an MMORPG is all about.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class has alway been a hunter, because usually I hate being alone and I love animals (especially fire-breathing ones), and my favorite race is Dwarves. I see them as ultimate badasses. I will probably make a Dwarf/Hunter as my main.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To meet other characters to rp with and get involved in the world of CotH.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
As long as I can rp and have fun, I'll follow any rule I need to. I do however, like the discouraging of sexual content that usual WoW rp servers are full of. Props for that!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to complete this later, on the grounds that it is 12:25 AM at time of typing and I am tired.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to rping with you guys!
Welcome to the server!