Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shizno`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name, although it seems unimportant, is Shizno. My life is one not many can understand, except those who have suffered the same fate. I am an Elf. Some say Blood Elf, others say High Elf. To me it makes no difference. I take no side, when it comes to Horde and Alliance, although the Horde is not prejudice to my kind. I have been around for quite some time, seen my fair share of battle, and made many friends along the way. My past is something I don't enjoy talking about, and share with few. I am loyal to those who are loyal to me. I spend a lot of my time looking for things.. things I lost a long time ago. You, however, might be lucky enough to have my assistance when you need it. I don't talk much, unless there is a reason for it, or if you bring up the right topics.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States, and speak english (:

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw it, and bought it, forever ago (:

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I enjoy roleplaying, and most servers don't get into it that much. So I google'd some, and you were the first.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy ALL kinds of roleplaying. I am very excited to jump into roleplaying with everyone here.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy blood elf, mostly because I have derived a story already based on one during my past experiences roleplaying, and really enjoyed it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to live up to what I expect, with lots of roleplaying, and not any kids running around ruining it for everybody else.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and Roleplay are the two biggest rules that appeal to me most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this now.

Can you imagine what it's like to be born in the middle of a war? Me either, seeing as I was, and don't exactly remember. I started out young, and innocent, like most babies. Politics and prejudice changed that, fast. I grew up outside Quel'Thalas, with my family, who had moved out of the city. My father taught me a lot, in fighting and other things. My mother.. well she got sicks soon after I was born. I don't remember her much. My brother was much older than I was, and took off shortly after our move to the country side. In my childhood, I liked to believe there was no other conflict, except that on the battlefield. That people were friendly to each other, all the time. Boy, was I stupid.
One night, I was trying to fall asleep in my room, when I heard my father outside, agrueing in a hushed voice, and in a language I did not understand. There was the sound of swords being unsheated, many more than just my fathers and one other. The rest.. is history. I raised myself from there on out. Taught myself to hunt, cook and grow food. When I got old enough, I set out to find my brother, and tell him what happened. I have yet to find him. So I continue my search for him, and others.. Hopefully, they will not elude me for much longer.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this doesn't take to long to go through, I'm excited >.<
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Shizno! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

I find your answer to our initial question very intriguing! I would like to take the opportunity to note, however, that there are very distinct differences between the high elves and the blood elves -- ones that go beyond creed or political ideals. The way that blood elves have utilized magic and also fed from magical creatures have substantially changed them in ways that make them an entirely different species from their high elven cousins. This is important to note because we currently do not allow players to roleplay as high elves; you must play as a blood elf if you choose that race.

Hopefully the wait wasn't too intense! Welcome to the server.
I'll be sure to adjust my story line then (: