Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Restart Preparation - Account Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For those that wish to get a head start on the restart, please feel free to Create an Account for the new server.

Bear in mind that you must have an approved introduction already, either in the Introductions forum or the Introductions Archive.
Done and done. I assume the restart is going ahead on the planned date (Tomorrow?) then?
Good to hear that we can do this now. Will defiantly do this now.
Avitz Wrote:Good to hear that we can do this now. Will defiantly do this now.

Defiantly? xD Anywho. done.
Aye. Does anyone else want this to happen sooner? Like...now, maybe? Nobody?
Yay restart... I'm so ready. I think?
Roxas65 Wrote:

Definatly* I can't spell ok? :x
Your login information doesn't match a user on the forums. Please create an account on the forum and use the same username and email from there. Keep in mind that both the username and email are case-sensitive! They must match your forum account exactly.

I checked that it in deed does match my forum stuff exactly. However, I still get this.

Any help?
your username is case sensitive, try Capitalizing necessary letters. I got that same message till i figured it out.
Avitz Wrote:
Roxas65 Wrote:

Definatly* I can't spell ok? :x

It just became a hilarious typo in this case. Avitz apparantly doesn't like the restart. that's what i thought, until I realized it was a typo xD
Ahhhh cmon restart!
Here's where long names get you in trouble.

My Forum Username is 15 characters long, and the server has a maximum of 14 characters. Thus, can't register. Oh noes.
Yes! Resta~art! From tomorrow on, I can die happily.

Wait...
Min. Length 4 | Max. Length 14.

Good one. -.- I love you guys so much.
And we love you, and I can't count
Pages: 1 2 3 4