Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BenjaminBurian`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like animals, fast cars, money and beautiful women. My gender: male. I hate to study even thou I study good. My family hates to see me behind the computer or watching TV because that's all I do. I live in Bratislava.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Slovakia. My primary language is of course slovak language. But I am studying english 8 years I consider myself pretty good at english language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend once told me about World of Warcraft and we played on few servers before. I played World of Warcraft for a year.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have found you because of friends suggestion. He is playing also on this server his account name is radobal.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy playing in pairs or small groups of people I know and I, of course, like. It is fun to just come somewhere say a few stupid jokes to my friends, kill few creeps and get back from the hunt with a happy face.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren - warrior / druid even thou I prefer Blood elf warlocks because of the summoning. I love my cows because of the tanking / dps. I love taking every creep to damage myself. And I love the huge variation of animals I can play. :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that a large community like this one has many players that may take me as their friends and I'm hoping they will.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. Because I don't get much of tolerance in real life I hope I'd at least get some in fictive / gaming life. I am happy that no one should be rude to me because of who and what I am.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am sorry but my brain is too overwhelmed by other tasks, I can not think about anything at least a bit interesting or funny. I will leave this question open. Are you all right with it?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to say that even if this introduction letter destroys chances of spammers to get into the server, it also annoys people a really big bit so I would like to ask you if you would delete two or three questions so that more people would have the will to write all of this and get to the server, thanks.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Benjamin! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

I'd like to think that every question that we currently have is very important. They allow us to better get to know potential members of Conquest of the Horde -- as well as gauge their suitability. Furthermore, since it is a one-time requirement, I'm of the opinion that a little bit of effort just this once can't be too painful. At least, that's my hope!

It's fine that you have chosen not to write a story for the time being. However, you will need one if you choose to apply to become a Grunt; it's one of the requirements. At that time, we will need to see a story somewhere in your profile or a link to one that you have written on these forums. Fortunately, you must be an active member of Conquest of the Horde for a minimum of a month before completing the process, so you have plenty of time!