Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zangin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been gaming ever since I owned a computer. My first gaming experience was one of those problem solving games, like a detective game. Primitive technology back then. I'm usually pretty friendly, and treat people the way they treat me. I believe that getting along in any environment is vital for it's survival, and how things work.q

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Australia, and I can speak English and Chinese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft III around 2 months after Reign of Chaos came out, and have been playing Blizzard games ever since. I was in a local electronics store and saw the game, looked at the back, and was intrigued with the back story on the blurb. The rest is history.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My first Retail account was on a RP server, this was back in Vanilla. I enjoyed my time there, and immersing myself in an alter-ego was exciting. I have been playing Private Servers for around 1-2 years now, and got sick of all the conventional Private Servers, and decided that it was time to get back into RPing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I usually enjoy the casual roleplay, and usually with a lot of people. The more the merrier.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Trolls. There's just something about being blue and having tusks that I love! I love the way they speak, and overall, their lore. My favorite class would be the Shaman. I remember seeing the Shaman in WC3 and really enjoyed the idea of blowing my enemies up with lightning. :P

What are your expectations of this server?:
I believe that this server can give me a break of my busy lifestyle, and that I can have some fun and relax on this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule is rather appealing, since I have encountered a number of idiots that go out of their way to ruin people's time.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Deep withing the Echo Isles, behind a large ruined pillar, a troll child was discovered by a group of tigers. Rather than being eaten by the beasts, the child was brought up by the tigers. He hunted, slept, did everything with them. When the troll turned 16, he was discovered by a group of Trolls, one named Rokhan, Shadow Hunter of the Darkspeak Tribe. The troll child did not know who he was, or what his intentions was. Rokhan looked at the troll, and gave him some bread. The troll accepted and followed Rokhan to a nearby camp, where he saw others of his kind. Rokhan christened the child Zangin, The Wild. When Zangin turned 18, Rokhan took him under his wing.

Zangin quickly learned the ways of the earth, the wind, and fire. His natural instincts from being brought up by tigers, and his elemental prowess, quickly became a strong Shaman. Once he was of age, he went out on his own, and that's where his journey starts.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
It's a Trolls life mon.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Zangin! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

My first computer games were fairly similar, I believe! I do remember playing many of the Quest games back in the day, too, such as SpaceQuest or PoliceQuest (my particular favorite!). I enjoy sometimes going back to these older games at times; even though they couldn't be considered aesthetically pleasing, they were a lot of fun!

While we do occasionally have our fair share of silliness, it's usually all in good fun. Unlike Blizzard's servers, our staff members are very active in the day-to-day activities of the server. We proactively enforce our rules, which -- as you may have noticed during your time on retail -- Blizzard doesn't do. I like it that way, since it does show that we make the effort to maintain our rules and it underlines their importance!

Zangin Wrote:It's a Trolls life mon.
And this troll's life is on Conquest of the Horde! Again, welcome!
Thanks for the approval! Was much faster than expected ^^

Now, to make that Profile. :D