Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forum Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The cleaning has completed. I think I've restored things to working order. If there are any bugs, missing boards, or boards you cannot post in properly, please report the issues here.

Also, I've reorganized the forums a bit. For example, The Bazaar and Roleplay Ideas are now sub-forums of the In-Character Forum and Storylines, respectively. We'll see how well this works. If it's a problem, I can change them back to separate boards.

Also! I have enabled the Quick-Post functionality for the boards I've cleaned/remade. Try it out and see how you like it. Assuming it doesn't cause the forums to explode, I may enable it to the other boards as well in a day or two.
What exactly is a quick post?
Quick reply is a feature that allows you to make a reply to a thread without taking an extra intermediary step to a new page. You'd be able to reply utilizing a little box at the bottom of the thread. Since it is a quick reply, it lacks the buttons for all of the BBCode, the smilies, and color selector. Depending on the CMS used, it can sometimes also lack a preview button.

It's basically a shortcut to make replies.
One less pageload for us iPhone users! Huzzah!
Kaghuros Wrote:One less pageload for us iPhone users! Huzzah!

^
Are we allowed to re-post guilds now?

Also, it seems I need a GM to approve my guild, as we have a contract with Ratchet to basically work for them.
So can we post, and apply for restart things. Such as Special profiles, new guild/char information or

anything else that applies to the new server? I take it should be fine as everything pre-restart has been removed. I'm just not sure what the GM's have planned however.
Well, it LOOKS like we can start posting wherever. I just want to make sure.
Yes, it should be fine to go ahead and post in the boards. Keep in mind that the profiles forum itself may not be looked at right away, as I still think there might be a couple in the "approved for restart" area (I haven't checked, but we're technically still doing that until the restart actually happens.)
Added Quick Reply to the rest of the forums. Let me know if I missed one.
Piroska Wrote:I just popped a thread into the Workshop and noticed a distinct lack of a quick reply!

... now I've replied to the correct thread made by Grakor. I really should read before hitting reply.
Fixed.