Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I start World of Warcraft with the Conquest of the Horde Realmlist I go to sign in and my server account doesn't work but my retail WoW account does. Even though the realmlist is for Conquest of the Horde only retail WoW works. Why?
Are you utilizing the launcher or Wow.exe? The former will default to Blizzard servers regardless of if you have a custom realmlist. Also, check to make sure that you only have one realmlist and that it is still accurate. Sometimes updating (if you've done it recently) will change the file without your knowledge.
Actually.

I use the launcher, and it works just fine. The whole idea of it doing that is totally wrong.

Sidenote: Did you make a new account for the new server? New account as in new game account. If not, there is a Server News bulletin about it.
Using the Launcher means potentially auto-patching when a patch comes out, which is probably why a chunk of the server denizens 'accidentally' patch up. Also, from what people have reported, it -can- cause other issues in regards to connecting.

All that said, be sure you only have one realmlist, as Piroska stated. Either have it in the base WoW folder, or in Data->enUS (or region)
I am not using the WoW Launcher I am using the WoW.exe to launch and I had to reinstall everything on WoW because I just upgraded my computer.
[quote="Cressy"]Actually.

I use the launcher, and it works just fine. The whole idea of it doing that is totally wrong.

Sidenote: Did you make a new account for the new server? New account as in new game account. If not, there is a Server News bulletin about it.[/quote

I just tried doing that and it said my account didn't exist.
Make sure they are the exact same as the one you had previously.

If that doesn't work, try posting an introduction.
Another Intro?? Alright can I just copy and paste my old one?
Yeah. XD I mean, just post in the forum.
Alright what am I supposed to do after I re-posted my intro?
Question: have you created a new account yet? We did restart today and we have to recreate our accounts as well as our characters. If you haven't created it yet, you may want to check out this topic.
He already said he did...

It just says he doesn't have an account here.

Reaper Wrote:
Cressy Wrote:Actually.

Sidenote: Did you make a new account for the new server? New account as in new game account. If not, there is a Server News bulletin about it.

I just tried doing that and it said my account didn't exist.
Piroska Wrote:Question: have you created a new account yet? We did restart today and we have to recreate our accounts as well as our characters. If you haven't created it yet, you may want to check out this topic.

Well I tried but it said my account didn't exist!
Help!
Okay. Just to clarify.

When you went to make your new account...

1. You made sure your login was Reaper, the exact same spelling, capitalization and all.
2. Your password was the same as your password is here.
3. Your email is the exact same.
Pages: 1 2