Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I am confuzzled.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats happenning!? My head hurts.
Ahem. Well first off I've been hearing about this restart for a while, and since i am that lonely guy in the corner that nobody cares about, I havent gotten any further informaton then we were getting a new server. Now I try to log on. Find i cant, then check the forumns to find all of this stuff that ive never heard before. So right now all i can understand is that most likely all my characters have been wiped and if so. Well. Im going to be sad. Anywho, whats going on? D:
The restart is something that has been in planning for some time now. At least two months, I believe. There have been numerous threads about it and people asked at least once a day when it would be finally occurring. We have switched from ArcEmu to TrinityCore. However, that effort effectively wiped the slate clean. No custom lore. Players were invited to bring back or ditch old characters. We also changed the OOC zone to GM Isle from Warsong Gulch.

You will need to create a new server account in order to join us!
I tried making a account and got 'Your login information doesn't match a user on the forums. Please create an account on the forum and use the same username and email from there. Keep in mind that both the username and email are case-sensitive! They must match your forum account exactly. '
oh and Q.Q I wanted all my lvl 80 chars. xD
You gotta type them in EXACTLY as they are here on the forum. Meaning capital letters where capital letters are necessary and so on, no matter what.
It is case-sensitive, so be very certain that you've written it exactly as you did originally. You can make sure that you didn't use any capitalization in your email by editing your profile. I know that some people have had problems with that when recreating their accounts.
I tried but got the same result. I read something on the news post about introductions?
Your introduction exists. And you'd get a far different error if that was the problem; I believe that it states something about needing an approved profile in order to make a server account. Or something of that sort!

At least we can take that explanation off of the list!
Hmm. Then my confuzzledness becomes greater. Any suggestions?
To register to the TrinityCore server, you need your undername, just like in the forums, with capital letters where needed. You would also need the same email address that you use on the forums. Go to Personal CP>Profile>Edit Settings and change the email address to your must current one, go to that email account, and confirm it's use. after that, post into the proper box on the registry page that email. Again case-sensitive, meaning capital letters where you wrote them on the Forum. Other than that: All characters are GONE. You will have to recreate them and repost them.
Seriously, it's been two months, and they gave like.. one month atleast to post profiles for Migration, so you won't have to repost them and go through approval again. Sorry dude, you got yourself into a mess...
You may post one profile at a time, and you must wait a week between the approval [full approval, I believe] of your profile to the posting of a new one.
Seriously, you should've paid more attention.
Yay i gots an accounts. Now to fail at remembering that i posted the names of my chars on that migration thing. >.< i am stuupid.
Not stupid -- just forgetful! Now come join us. The water's fine!
But my characters arent there. Q.Q
Oh well, Ill sit here for an hour thinking of what i want to do.
Then ill prob grab a ally. XD
So about the migration. How would igo about getting it? O.O
I have a question...What about Peons ,do they have to remake their characters from scratch?
Everyone must recreate their characters. Peons, Grunts, staff members alike -- no one was spared. Consider migration preapproval for restart; it allowed Grunts with characters who had already had character profiles that were approved before resubmit them for new approval. Assuming that they didn't substantially change the character.

So you still have to create the character. And, if your profile was preapproved, you still have to submit a ticket to be leveled.