Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Check`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm Check. I like chess! I'm usually in a good mood, and love randomly chatting. I often get very attached to my characters, and enjoy the escapism roleplay has to offer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, and surprisingly speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Long story short, my friend said he was playing a new awesome game that was totally awesome. Everyone else was saying it was fail, but one Saturday I was walking past a game shop and decided I might try it out. T'was good.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've always tried to roleplay on the official servers, but Blizzards neglect for their players and the fact that lots of "LOLRP" was on the rise, I searched around for quite a while and decided this would probably be the one most suited to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like Roleplaying in the field, maybe doing quests, or just generally out there. Tavern roleplay doesn't really suit me, because you're always talking about what you could be doing in game. As long as people are actually moving about and theres an actual goal in mind to the RP (not just mindless chit-chat) I'll enjoy it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race/class would be Troll mage. Mage is definitely an awesome class, and I like the troll's brutal and feral culture based around cannibalism.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that it'll be a nice server I can log into in the evenings, have about 10 people online that I can get to know and soon be in a nice tight-knit community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. That's why I always hated the blizzard realms, anyone could join and ruin the roleplay, whether it was goldshire or thrallmar.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If you wouldn't mind giving me, say, a month or so when I'm not so bogged down in work. Got a bit of writers block.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Welcome to the server!