Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Barad Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Barad Company

Thee Barad Company is looking for new members to join a criminal gang. Ranks are as follows:

Boss: Me, Barad Boston

Slave: Possible slaves we capture

Hitman: Does ''Murder'' Missions

Bodyguard: My personal Guards.

Dealer: Sells our goods in big stacks

Smoke Seller: Sells our Smokes and perhaps even alcoholical beverages for low prices.

Our base of operations could be at the Gadgetzan basement you see in the picture, hoping that a GM could someday furnish it for us.

If you want to know more whisper me ingame or leave a reply to the topic.

P.S: The pay might be high after we get money.
Well. GMs do not approve of personal use of any place. all places are for public use. not to mention the Goblins wouldn't like it.
Also, I have a Hitman for you. Character name: Demitrius. Find me online one chance, We'll chat about the ability of your people to hire his services. I will also, on the way, think of locations for you. Don't forget that it has to be sneaky, clever, yet simple. I'll PM you when I find anything.
Great! Do contact me if you find a nice place. =).
Claims of places aren't recognized, so you can feasibly take a place. IC'ly. But you have no real stake on it, and can be moved by any bit of IC action that comes along.
Right.
What Jason means is that you can squat in the building or location, but you -cannot- fight for your presence there, GMs will not back you up, and if -anyone- requests the use of the area for RP, they are allowed to, regardless of your personal opinion. As for locations, I believe the following list will satisfy you, I publish for anyone to put up a voice if they find the choice of location problematic for anyone.

Raven Hill, Duskwood: Any of the buildings are pretty much empty ohter than an NPC or something. And Invisible ghosts. It's an entire town.

Darrowshire, Eastern Plaguelands; Another ghost-town. Empty other than 1 NPC.

Utgarde Keep, Howling Fjord; list claims it as good place, but I don't know, will have to scout in person.

Stormwind city has VARIOUS locations:
The Park has two empty taverns we can use. Seeing it is supposed to be a big guild, the smaller houses won't do, but there are a few nice ones.

Caer Darrow, Western Plaguelands, outside Scholomance. Ghosts, random NPC says. No good buildings.

That's all I got for now.
Raven Hill could work, though it would need more lighting and perhaps a place for dancers and musicians.
I thought this is a criminal guild. Like a Mafia. Well, seeing the server is rather new and I didn't get to play on it yet. Sadly. This won't be easy to run. I'll see what we can scrape off.
This is like a mafia. And i think Raven Hill would work with a bonfire or torches or something.
Might as well join mah Gnome Kirabo into it...
This sounds great, I would love to join with Fernir.
Scouted Utgarde already?
I will try to, having latency issues. not to mention, Utgarde would be kinda far, SW Park Inns are better, checked Raven Hill after Rig improved the light?
I would love to join this,
My Human Rogue,
Kelane,
He'll be perfect for anything,
Though being a hitman would be his best fit.
He's comes with his own armour and weapons for IC use, he was neutral at first but after he's family got murdered a few years ago,
Now he's turned evil,
And after years of personal training,
he's a master swords-man,
pretty inexperienced though.
and will hopefully be an assassin in the future.

The fact that we have a base makes it all the more exciting :D
And putting it in a scary place like Duskwood and having a GM furnish it will be too wicked :D

:D
I'll Talk to you in-game for a invite:D
Expunged.
Pages: 1 2