Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jst1975`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a reserved, yet casual minded person, who enjoys having others around, I like to run dungeons and raids most of all, but also like to just hang around and talk to friends. I have a rare temper, I don't blow up often, but when I do, it's explosive beyond words. I am honorable, honest, and protective of friends, I can't stand when someone hurts the ones I care about. I'm a slow learner, but do love to learn new things, and once learned, it's never forgotten.
"10,000 years ago, I sat at a table with no corners."

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada, I only speak English. Not a whit of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend from work got me into wow, and then my girlfriend got me into Roleplaying. She's the one who suggested we play on this server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I chose this server because, 1) my girlfriend plays on it, and 2) it seems like a decent server, the rules are easy to follow, and also, it seems to be much better than blizzard servers, in that my girlfriend says there areno rude, ignorant posts of anal [link] or murloc this, or chuck norris that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not entirely sure, I've never really Roleplayed much, except in Second Life, and that only a little bit, so Roleplaying on WoW is fairly new to me, I would however, like to learn, and so, am willing to try whatever you throw at me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class was the paladin, however, I got bored of playing that class, and switched to the Death Knight, and now that would have to be my favorite class, as for race, I can not choose between draenei and blood elf. Though Undead is a close runner up. My other classes that I enjoy are mage, and hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be treated fairly, and with respect, I expect courtesy, and kindness, as well as helpful players. Most of all, I expect to see not one, not ONE single showing of the words murloc, anal, or chuck norris.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like Respect most of all, because I prefer not being disrespected, and treated badly. I most of all dislike rudeness, and disrespect because I've had to endure it most of my life, and I know what it feels like to be hurt.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
With a glance behind him, the young paladin then turned to face the enemy, his lips twitched up, sure of victory, he rushed forward, crying, "For the Horde!" and swung his sword to the side, landing a glancing blow on the fast moving night elf. He spun around, raising his sword to catch the crushing blow of the large human's axe just before it landed, flinging himself away from the battle, the blood elf swept his sword out blocking any advancement upon his position. "Come no further!" he said softly, knowing full well they could not understand his tongue. When still they advanced, he twisted his sword, and hit the night elf square in the back, causing her to fall forward with a splurt of blood, he gave her not another thought as he turned his attention to the Human with the axe. "So, you wish to play," he smiled grimly, "Then let us play, but know this, I shall always win."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm a slow reader, and a slow typer, so please pardon me while I try to keep up with you people who are touch typers.
Welcome to the server!