Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xanzo90`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello My username is Xanzo90, but I usually just go with Xanzo.
I LOVE to role play, I'm about as hard core of a role player as you can find. I have an open mind and I'm very creative, which tends to result in characters that are a bit "out of the ordinary," but never outside of the boundaries and limitations set by GMs and DMs.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the US, been born here, still live here, and I probably will for the rest of my life. [I respectfully decline to tell from which state I'm from, I hope you will understand] I speak English primarily, I have some experience with Spanish, but nothing I'm expecting will to of any use to me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At first, I couldn't care less about World of Warcraft, however I've been hooked on the Real Time Strategy Warcraft since my friend first showed me it. I often considered WoW but never wanted to pay, so wouldn't you know it, I started looking for "Free to Play Servers" I've been bouncing around private servers ever since, looking for that one really good one I can settle down with.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Before your server I actually was looking around a lot of the PvP severs, the instant level 80s that hooked you up with the best gear in the game right off the bat and stuff like that, but I never got into PvP, mainly because I just couldn't get the hang of pvp on those servers, mainly because it was always so fast paced, players dropped dead left and right and it was a constant kill or be killed struggle. Fed up with strictly PvP I started looking for RP servers, yours is the first one I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
ANY and ALL! If your group is fun, I want in on it no matter the game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ugh, I don't know were to start...There are two races and classes I enjoy more than others but I really like them all...
My absolute favorite races are the Forsaken Undead and the Blood Elf. I love how there's a storyline behind the Blood Elf's racial ability Arcane Torrent, and I really like the story behind the origin of the Forsaken. To me using Silvanas Wildrunner as the leader was without a doubt the best thing they could of done. Once more, with "Will of The Forsaken" and "Cannibalize" The Forsaken are more than capable of standing on their own like their storyline talks about.

whoops I talked to much about that...Anyway one of my favorite class is Rogue, not because of the hard hits and the stun locks, but because they make great scouts and explorers, and their lockpicking also makes them great treasure hunters, which is fun for me because I love all things rare and shin *drools a little.*

Aside from this I also like Warlocks for their minions, I always go for the summoner classes if there is one, and Warlock was the closest to my preference.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Experienced Role players, and a friendly fun-loving community with uncorrupted GMs that play for the players not the money, power, or any other reason.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, this is defiantly something that every server needs no matter what, not only from players but (and again, I mean no disrespect) from the GMs towards the players. I've seen too many servers where the GMs abuse their power, or use it for all the wrong reasons, those are servers I cannot stand being a part of.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(If at all possible I'd like to save this for another day, preferably until I find out more info about this "Gruntship" everyone's been talking about. Also if you really want a story I got more than a fare share of good ones running about my head, but it will take a while to put them down so I'd like to wait)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Although I'm not proud of it, I tend to have a short fuse. I don't explode over every little thing, in fact little things don't bother me at all. What I really can't stand is when people win fights through cheep shots and less than honorable tactics. ((Don't get me wrong I play with a rogue after all, but if you just came from a battle and only have 3k hp left, I'll probably end up using Garrote instead of a one hit kill ambush))
Welcome to the server!