Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: combatpwn2`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I Have two level 80's in retail wow and I love RP. I would come home everyday after school and after homework and be so happy to get on my computer. I wanted to see what was going on in the warcraft world.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S. and I speak english. I think I am good at it because my favorite subject is Language Arts which help with good grammar.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend told me about this awesome video game and said that I should pick it up. He told me to come to moonguard ( A world of warcraft RP server on retail if you did not know) and create a character. I did and he taught me very well on how to roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to seek your server over others because all of the other server's I can find don't take RP seriously. Everyone on these other server's ( I will not mention names) act like they are the king of Stormwind and that they have so much power over everyone and they never take anything seriously.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to do all RP's because then I cannot get bored of any one RP if I keep switching it. I cannot sit in a tavern for two hours because I would get to bored. But I can't fight things 24/7. Thats just unrealistic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Draenei because to me they have the coolest lore and coolest story of crashing down on Azeroth. Like how their ship crashed and they get stranded. Not knowing where they are for a while and how everyone has to help eachother to recover.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting this server to have very high quality RP because it takes time to sign up with all these tests and stuff. This will make the server better because not everyone can be accepted right away they might have to take this test a couple of times which means there is a lower chance of stupid RP ruiners.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the knowing when to quit rule because other players can sometimes annoy you so its good to know when to quit. Most of the time people feel that they have to stay in an RP if their friend likes it or something because they don't want to feel bad when they leave. But I am different. If I am not having fun I leave the RP right away.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was down by the lake. Fishing pole in my hands. I brought the fishing pole over my shoulder and ripped it forward. Zip! The fishing line went gliding into the air like a plane at first flight. The fishing line hit the water and the bait sank to the bottom. "I hope I can win the contest" I said aloud to myself as I turned my head side to side.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have one question. Do you level up on this server? And if so is it double exp or something? Or is it like retail? I don't care either way I am just wondering.
Quote:I have one question. Do you level up on this server? And if so is it double exp or something? Or is it like retail? I don't care either way I am just wondering.

You're allowed to level to 50 at most, and the rates are much higher. You can level to 50 within an hour or two if you know your way around.

Anyway, welcome to the server!