Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Caisle`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi! I am a friendly player, and love grammar. I've been role playing for about five years now on various games. I do not and never will God Mode or Meta-game. And I usually like role playing as a type of hunter or archer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America, and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started back in 2006 friend of mine brought me, I loved role playing but grew tired of retail role play then a friend told me to check out private role play. I searched Google and found this. I tried one more private server before this to see if I liked it and I really hope I can join because I love private rp.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Found you on Google. And I am wanting in this server more then others because of the "Not allowing just anyone" Thing. Meaning way less griefers ETC.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to hunt role play or archer role play. For example say a little town has walls up I'd prefer to be up top bow in hand arrow in air. Or with a friend hunting for game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I'd love human hunter but Human is my favorite race. And hunter is my favorite class...And the reason is because Human I like the realistic feel from them. and hunter because it satisfies my craving for archer/ranger R.P.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good Role players, A good community. and lots of FUN!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is the main thing.
And then the others tie in with everything having tolerance for players. Knowing when to quit etc

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I have to go to work soon however I have a great one about "The Shadow Blade" a organization of secret shadow members thats seeking control over the world and it's up to one guy named Crone Moriax to save everyone. But turns out he's a shadow to ^.^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really like how you require everyone to fill this out and such before joining and not being an open private server I really am sure that this is a good choice I am making to join :) I really hope you guys approve me.
Welcome to the server!