Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: vorinel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I've been role playing on Argent Dawn since 2006. I've learnt many skills of role play over the years such as fighting emoting, how to approach another person, and general first-contact meetings.

Outside of playing I am a pianist, in my line of study I focus on character and setting, and how one character might react to a certain movement or sudden change, this helps m in my role play alot to understand.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United Kingdom. English is my primary language, however; He estudiado espanol hace dos anos. (I studied spanish two years ago.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Just though my general love of gaming. I've played old-school RPGs. Divine Divinity would have to be my favourite. Although I've taking a liking into Diablo. I still play these almost every summer, because I enjoy old school.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'm sure you've heard this story before, I went onto google and typed in RP private server. So I took around this forum and I think I should call this realm my home.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favourite would have to be wilderness and city roleplay. Along with the combined elements of danger and action. I don't like fighting that much, but I like the thought that my character might be being hunted down by a band of orcs, and how I would hide and get myself safe, etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a hard one. I enjoy both Alliance and Horde. But If I had to choose, I'd say it would have to be a human mage OR warlock. The reason is because on retail I would always play a mana-based class. I've tried the others, but I like these two the most.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find people who actually want to role play, and they're not just there to spoil role play for others. So they're quite good expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Above all, respect and maturity. There is no point in even thinking about beginning to role play if you don't portray the aspects of respect and maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Third person)

Vorinel's face was coverd with a dark hood, water was dripping from his head due to the heavy rain above. He was walking through the Trade District of Stormwind, looking behind is back a few times. He was wary of a potential attack.

Eventually, he made his way to the forest outside of Stormwind. The rain began to shun over his body more heavier than before, and fog appeared suddenly around him. There stood an Orc shaman, with his staff in hand. Vorinel was on the brink of collapse, because he had never experience an one to one fight before, especially with an Orc.

The Orc lifted his staff, and Vorinel's eyes were filled with darkness....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, i'm just looking forward to begin playing :).
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
It seems I cannot log in (in game). It loads up fine, then it comes up "You have been disconnected from the server" Other people seem to be online just fine...