Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: madcom`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, my user name is MadCom, and yes, I'm little bit mad. I'm friendly with my friends, but if you are my enemy.... Oh no, I don't feel any pity for my enemies.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Lithuania and my primary language is Lithuanian. I'm very good understand English, but when it comes to writing... let's say, I some times forget even easiest words.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First time I'd play Warcraft it was long time ago. It was WCII. But now I can say, that I played all Warcrafts parts from Warcraft: Orcs & Humans to WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I actually never played game as role playing so I decided to try and this was first RP server on Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think, I prefer some action and fighting, but I never say "No" to good party at the tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think it's definetly Tauren. Why? Because it's strong and proud race... and they are awesome. Favorite class is hunter. They are lonely travelers and fighters who rely on they best friend - pet.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think it's communication between players and GMs. Where and players, and GM talk "the same language", where you can ask and get answer, where all respect each other.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills, because it's also good for my not as player, but as person. When I'll see proper language, I can learn and improve my English.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think it can wait and I'll try write one as soon as possible.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd read mostly all of your rules and information, and I think this is very good community with clear rules and aspirations. I'm looking forward to join it.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy