Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tol`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello there, I guess I could say I am a friendly and experienced player. I get along with people very easily and I have been playing WoW for around four years so I know my way around the game. Although I've come to this server with little RP experience I am willing to learn everything I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada and I only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had a friend whos mom watched me after school.He owned the first and second Warcraft RTS games and every day after school we would play over his LAN.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Your server was actually the first one I came across but I would choose this server over others because I like the idea of the introduction system and how it filters incoming players leaving the server with the right sort of people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I haven't really roleplayed much but when I do get into it I think it would be enjoyable to switch up kinds of roleplay to keep things new and interesting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Orcs. I like how they were once slaves of the Burning Legion brought to Azeroth as pawns on the invasion but were led to freedom by Thrall. My favorite class is the Shaman because they are attuned to the elements and are seen as spiritual leaders, I also like how versatile the Shaman class is.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations would be to be treated with fairness and respect. I also expect to find friendly players willing to help me out since I'm new to RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Everyone deserves to be treated fairly and in a positive way. If everyone respects eachother we can enjoy the game together.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It takes me a little bit to think of ideas so i would like to complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Its not easy being green.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. It's not easy being pink. :<