Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bobo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an open-minded player that will think over all ideas before implementing them into the world. I see myself as a unique player as I try to think up new things and trying to make every single different RP a unique experiance that everyone will enjoy...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the UK, Scotland and my primary language is English...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because my Dad used to play Warcraft III, And he got me into it...Soon later, World of Warcraft came out and I played it after my Dad bought it about a week after it came out...

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server as one of my friends plays on it, (Forum name: omgpie), and it intereted me because I heard alot of things about the server that seemed to be great...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all forms of roleplay, as I am good at being social with others, though my favourite form of roleplay would have to be combat roleplay...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say a Tauren Shaman because they work with the Elements to a better cause for them and the Earth Mother as a whole...

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that the people of this server are good RPers and that the RP following them are good ones...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals most to me is the Maturity one as it means that will be no (if any) ruiners on the server and that everyone can enjoy the RP...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Trixhron was a good shaman, not a great one though. He had saved many lives with the aid form the elements and from his fellow Taurens during an attack by the Centaurs on the village...Trixhron had been learning for many years but he was still not as good as the Elder of the village, though he hoped that one day, he would be...As for now Trixhron was helping his comrades heal and get ready for another wave, if one decided to show up...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I have no questions as of now..
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy