Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Helkiss`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing the Warcraft series itself for, about, five years running. World of Warcraft, I've been playing for a good three or four years on strictly role playing servers. Then, you know, the role playing sort of....died out. Now, I'm looking elsewhere.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America, so my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Few years ago when I was younger, I played Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal. That's what got me into the series, heavily.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this by a friend, since we're both looking for an RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love any sort of genre, really. My top favorites are most definitely fighting, action and danger. That sort of thing, with a string of interesting and dramatic plots.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is troll. Uh, mostly because of their accents, and their looks really appeal to me.
My favorite class is rogue, mostly because you can sneak around and...pick pocket...Fun stuff like that.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect complete IC. Hopefully. All my other servers, which are role playing, always OOC and I feel like an idiot half the time when I'm in-character.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. Most definitely. My other servers, they are all rude and close-minded with open mouths.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Morning light streamed in from the curtains that had been purposefully left open. A solid beam of sunlight made its way to a young boy's eyes, illuminating his face and setting the back of his closed eyelids on fire.

Abaddon slowly opened his eyes, rubbing them with a balled up fist before moving his hand to stifle a yawn. He slowly pushed himself into a seated position, his ebony hair falling into his face in a tangled mess. Abaddon pushed the covers aside and stepped out of bed, raising his arms high above his head languorously.
Crossing to his closet, he rifled through the clothing before choosing. He pulled his sleeping robes over his head and tossed them into the basket, specifically made for his dirty clothes. Grabbing a pair of burnt trousers, Abaddon stepped into them slowly, still groggy more than anything.

"Abaddon!"

The sudden voice reverberated in his head and the boy jumped a mile into the air, turning about sharply to meet the source of the voice. Fear and shock riddled his youthful features.
His face fell flat, unhumored almost instantaneously.

There stood Kasimir, with the most annoying smile Abaddon had ever seen a person wear. The boy was not a morning person, whatsoever, and it was hard to fathom why the Master was.

"Master...my door was locked."

Kasimir blinked. "I know."

Abaddon's mouth gaped and his brows creased. "How did you get in?!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for reading!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy