Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A scythe is a polearm rather than a staff, right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping to request some slight alteration with this thread.

I was set on trying to get a scythe for my Death Knight, something that would fit the theme of her being a Frost Death Knight and there's a perfect match for that! The only problem would be the one where it's actually a staff instead of a polearm. There's two roleplaying item versions of the weapon as the weapon exists in two different instances on the server.

I would kindly request if one of the two roleplaying items of the Frostscythe of Lord Ahune could be changed into a polearm. So you would be able to get it as a staff or a polearm.
I do not believe that we are doing custom items any more. The restrictions that exist on weapon and armor types will remain.

That said, there are other scythe-like models in the game that do not have such a classification. Consider Grim Scythe, Soul Harvester, Battle Scythe, Telaari Polearm, Relentless Scythe (more sword-like, but it is long and curved), and the War Scythe.

I'm certain that there are more that could be found, but this is all I could get in about five minutes of searching. You should be able to equip the vast majority of the ones that I have listed, or find similar models.
It's a unique scythe model which I was aiming for, sadly.

I'll just rethink it and try something else, probably.
Piroska is absolutely correct.

However, in this one case, considering there are two copies of the same item... I will make an exception and change the lower-leveled one to a polearm. This will take effect upon a restart, and you will (unfortunately) need to purge your cache (including the itemcache) in order to see the change. Again, don't do this until the server has restarted.
As far as other custom items will things like the tattoos used by wildhammer dwarves still be around?