Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: akumefiijui`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I led a raiding guild in a normal server in retail, and after we downed the Lich King, we decided to take a break until the next expansion... I have One level 80 Troll Disc Priest (Old main before BC), one level 80 Blood Elf Holy/Shadow Priest, one level 80 Undead Aff/Destro Lock (This one is on Moon Guard, retail RP server), one level 80 Night Elf Resto/Balance Druid on Emerald Dream, and one level 80 Human Holy/Prot Paladin on Emerald Dream. I'm turning 18 next month, I attend an IB School... My first name is Kayla (Not putting up my last name though.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States originally, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Many of my friends had been begging me to join. One day, a certain friend came into my house and downloaded the game on my computer... While I was asleep... He left a sticky note on my keyboard with a username and password... That's how I got into World of Warcraft. This was back in 1.1, commonly called Vanilla or Classic.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I decided to stop retail for a while, and google'd Private RP Servers, out of boredom. I saw this site as the first result, and I liked the fact that it seems challenging to get it, and I hoped to meet that challenge. If I don't, at least I know that I tried.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm less interested in the fighting, action, and danger genre, and more interested in traveling in pairs, and getting to know my traveling partner. All other kinds of roleplay are fairly middle ground.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My answer to this will seem shallow at first, but please read on. Blood Elf Death Knight... It's just so easy for me to connect, for some odd reason, to a person with snow-like skin, glacial blue hair tied up in a bun, and glowing blue eyes. Her emotions, what little is left of them, sealed away by years of torment. Having already lived a decent number of years as a living person (Well over 100), she oddly has forgotten that vast experience in her new state of Undeath... I'll save my story for a bit later.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To me, it seems like a high-end roleplaying server. I'm hoping to see a group of mature, like-minded people who would like to enjoy the game in a way that is more player controlled than retail and most private servers that focus on roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. I cannot stand people who want to say that Arthas sent an army to slay them, or who say they are the lost sister of Sylvannas, or something like that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Her true history is currently unknown to her. As far as she remembers, she was raised in a small village somewhere in current Eastern Plaguelands. An army of "holy crusaders" not so different from the Scarlet Crusade passed by and murdered her, and slaughtered her entire village. Following not far behind them was an army of scourge and a group of powerful necromancers. The necromancers were raising the fallen to feed their armies in an attempt to wipe out the crusading murderers... But I digress... She was raised by a group of the necromancers, and, to reasons and through means unknown to her, she was turned into a modern Death Knight. She followed the Scourge army and helped them wipe out the crusaders, which were also raised into undead.

Not long after, the Scourge army began spreading out, and she was put in charge of a small group of them to wipe out a village. At first, it seemed dangerous to her, as the militia put up a noble fight. Of course they fell, and she raised them into undead. As she led her new undead to kill their own families, she noticed a living presence hiding somewhere in the ground beneath one of the homes. She went down into the house's basement and found a small boy being held by his mother. Upon her entrance, the mother held her hand over the boy's eyes and began weeping. Boushi simply left, rather than taking any action upon them.

Following these events, she decided to stay in a scourge base, and hardly ever emerged. Nine years later, she noticed that someone or something was attacking, and her scourge allies were begging for her help. However, she simply stood there and stared at the powerful man who was taking down the entire scourge stronghold alone. Although she did not realize it at the time, the man, Cyronius, was a mercenary who had been hired by the Holy Crusaders to help them wipe out her village. He was the man who had killed her father. Somehow, he had survived up until this time.

Intrigued by this man, she began following him, and conceals the fact that she is still loyal to the Scourge, and still can easily be swayed by the Lich King.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If there is anything I posted in this that conflicts with the rules, please inform me and allow to correct it, rather than declining and banning. I apologize for overlooking whatever rule that might have been, and will avoid making that mistake in the future. If I need to further clarify anything, let me know, and I will do so immediately. I do have one question, by the way... Is it possible for me to begin with a Death Knight, or should I make a different character and power level it up to 55 first?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. No, you can't play a death knight until you are a grunt (currently you are a peon). Also, you cannot level your character past level fifty; if you do and it does not have an approved profile (along with you being a grunt), your character will be locked until the profile and gruntship are fulfilled. In order to become a grunt, you must be an active member for atleast one month, have a character profile and fill out the gruntship questionnaire. Any other questions? Feel free to ask.