Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aganathyre`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First and foremost, I must give you all credit on the organization of your website. I appreciate the effort you guys are putting in to ensure a great roleplay experience for your players.

Moving on, my name is Cameron, I live in Spokane, Washington, United States in the GMT -8 (PST) timezone. I am 18 years old (Feb 18th, 1992), and I have been gaming online for over ten years. It has always been a major part of my life, and it occupies alot of my free time.

Roleplaying has always been something I've enjoyed doing. Ever since I was a child I have always had a great imagination, and I like to focus on originality.

I have been playing WoW since Closed Beta (June of 2004), and I consider myself a Lore Junkie. People have told me they consider me a walking WoW Encyclopedia.

I have been playing Warcraft 3 since about 2002, and that is what first got me into the storyline.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA - I speak fluent english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine in 2002 invited me over to his house to show me a new game he had got; Warcraft 3. He showed me Battle.net and the custom maps people were making (Namely, Tower Defense).

After seeing the game I immediately went and purchased the game. I played through the story, which got me hooked on the lore, and the names that popped up through the storyline. I spent many hours online researching the backstory, and loved it.

In 2003 when I saw World of Warcraft announced in a Game Informer issue, I immediately got involved.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, to be honest, I'm getting pretty tired of the aspect of the game (Gear Grind) - I am looking to take my experience to the next level, and I believe a RolePlay server is the right route for me to go. I simply googled for a WoW RP Private server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kind of roleplay. I am very diverse in terms of character creation, and I strive for originality. I see about Mary-Sues all over your site, and that is always what I strive NOT to be.

Most of my RolePlay experience comes from "Multi-Theft Auto" which is a GTA San Andreas Multiplayer modification. It was like RolePlaying real life to the "T", and it was very difficult to keep up with current events.

If I was to have a favorite type of roleplay, I prefer deep intellectual roleplay mixed with some action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a very difficult question for me. I have played every class in the game multiple times, and it is difficult for me to pick a favorite. But, if I'm required to, I'd say my favorite class is Warrior, due to the fact that they seem to be the protectors of their homes, and I admire that. I believe my favorite race is Orc, simply because their background is scarred, and devastating. A very interesting read. ;)

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are relatively low - not because of what I've seen so far, but because it is hard for me to find a server where I feel I belong. The professionalism and presentation of this server is giving me very high hopes. I expect some great roleplay with a select group of players that are obviously handpicked by admins. I am tired of trolls, prepubescents, and generally jackasses.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect issue. I live my life by the rule, "Do not respect people who do not respect you." - I believe respect is what alot of people online lack. I like to think of talking to a person in real life; I would not shit-talk to them, I don't want to get in a physical fight, therefore I've came to the conclusion that being disrespectful online is absolutely pointless.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am a person that really likes to develop a story before posting it recklessly. I will be developing a story over the next several hours.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Again, I'd like to say I am extremely impressed by your guys' web layout. The first impression is sometimes the most important, and I love the professionalism, and that I do not have to read a broken line of English ever other sentence.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy