Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clash Company is Hiring! I'm looking for people that will help with the public relation side of the company. Helping with handing out fliers, keeping people updated with the current champion, contenders, when and wheres among other things. I might also be looking for someone to help me with a betting system to help bring in income for the guild since house takes it's cut, and those who place the bets. Flexible hours, decent pay, terrifyingly large orc as a boss. Everything you could ask for!

I've been thinking about doing betting since the first time I brought clash company. I really think it would help to stimulate some sort of an economy with the gold we have. Or whatever the server eventually adopts, if at all, as the "currency".

Apply here or in-game via whisper or mail to Ognor.
Once again. I'm look to get one more person for Staff in Clash Company. For further details apply here or in-game via whisper or mail to Ognor.
Hhmm, I like your idea here :D
I gotta find a char to be in your guild. I'll make one, I got a troll coming your way.