Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: diamico`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm a 15 year old roleplayer who lives in Sweden, Stockholm. I've been recently taking interest in roleplay ever since I was about, lets say; 12?
However since then I've gotten into San Andreas Multiplayer and gotten into one of the leading communities there, LS-RP. I classify myself as an experienced roleplayer with proper grammar and great imagination in no attempt to boast.
Now I started to hear about WoW roleplay and I was amazed by the opportunities that could've been created there.. So I practically searched on google about it and found this.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As I stated above - I'm from Sweden, Stockholm and my primary language is; Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've played Warcraft 3 even since childhood and I've always had a great read when it comes it's campaign.
I also geeked through WoWWiki on general information about the things that happend during the timeline of WoW.
But yeah, I practically got into Warcraft through my uncle who bought me the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As I said above, I googled you out. :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've always been in love for discussions, such as a Horde Warlord argumenting with an Alliance commander about battlefronts.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If I'd have started to roleplay, I'll either roleplay a intelligent and delighted Druid or a fierce brute of somewhat.
Why so, I really don't know - I just have an appealing feeling for that I'd be well interesting to have such a concept, not that's it's original but that it'll probably a load of fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That I'll have a great waste of time! :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Your guard abuse policy. That killing off random guards just like that violates the rules - On roleplay servers such as gmod they never made such a restriction.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here goes..

The wrathful orc lets out a outrageous roar, swinging his gigantic cleaver torwards small, small gnome, tearing him apart into two fleshful pieces.
The orc repeats to himself; Pitty small human, pitty small human.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing special.
Welcome to the server!