Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Delilah01`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Lets see. I'm particularly fond of the more damage based classes, I'm guessing that is a mild enjoyment of destruction really. I've been playing World of Warcraft for a while now, almost four years, been rping for slightly less, lets say three and a bit? I've always found that much more fun than leveling or battlegrounds, because it is a chance to explore the incredible amount of lore that goes in to Azeroth and Outlands.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from England, Liverpool specifically. My primary language is English - although as a scouser, I'll leave it up to everyone else to judge just how well formed my English is.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Dad started playing it. I mean, we followed the typical path of Adventure Quest, Runescape, Neverwinter Nights, Elder Scrolls and then World of Warcraft, so neither of us have ever played Warcraft 1-3, but I've spent a lot of time making up for that by looking in to the Lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've actually had both Conquest of the Horde and Millennium recommended to me in the past by old friends from the Sha'tar. I've looked in to both of these servers and found that to me, Millennium seems far too focused on making everyone happy than actually getting any good roleplaying done.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy the more epic sides of roleplay - groups of friends or guilds assaulting and fighting against other targets, but for most of the time, I'm perfectly happy with slower roleplay, specifically in communities, such as towns or a group of people merely working together to establish a common goal.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Warlock. There is the potential there not just to explore the lore behind Blood Elves having turned to Fel to sustain themselves, but also the affect it had on the mages and magisters of that race, who can already feel the powerful pull of darker magics. I also love the Warlocks as a class anyway, to be able to explore darker magics, the effects that has on you, the summoning rituals are also great fun to roleplay. Especially when you get the chance to have your character go overboard to intimidate someone. You know, "I don't really need all these dripping black candles to do this, but Fel, it'll scare that mage..."

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be very focused on roleplay and to be free of the people who troll roleplayers on WoW's servers. I also fully expect it to give me a chance to explore even further some of the things I've always wanted to explore when it comes to roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Its one of the most important things, no matter what you are doing. Nothing in life can work without proper respect for it, or for yourself, or for the other people involved, so this, to me, is a key rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The forest was still. Below a deep green canopy, a panther-like cat stalked the forest floors of Ashenvale, the markings on her side betraying her true, Kaldorei form. She could see the Orc in the distance and snuck up on it as it was continuing to saw through the tree it was stood over. The Night Elf reared up, ready to bring her vicious claws down on the unsuspecting Orc's back. Her ear twitched at a whistle coming from behind her, and she barely turned in time to see the arrow coming, before it thudded deeply in to her shoulder. Her shriek alerted the Orc, who quickly turned about and attacked her with his axe. The Night Elf turned and took out the hamstring in the Orc's thigh with a single claw, leaving the peon groaning in pain on the floor as she stepped back from him and turned, searching the forest for her assailant. A bush rustled before her. Just as she set off to check it, another arrow whistled through the air and she managed to dodge it, its tip green and slick with some form of poison. A tiger bounded out of the bush, leaping and attacking the Druid as more arrows fell down upon her. It was over in a matter of minutes. The Kaldorei had reverted to her Elven form, laying unconscious on the grass, a tiger waiting patiently by her feet. A trolless dropped out of a nearby tree, walking over and tossing a loin to the tiger. "Ya did good, Jin'zala. Now, wha' shall we do with dis one, 'ey? These Elfies need ta learn... Ya don' mess wi' da Horde."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, thank you.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy