Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Login Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It appears the login server is down, or my game is broken. Would somebody else care to try logging in to see if I am correct?
Thank god there's somebody else experiencing the same problem! Haha, I thought it was me. :P I can't seem to be able to log in either, I've been going through the ways to cure any login problems but to no avail.
The server froze, we will have to wait for Kretol to fix it, sadly.
The server is down. The server status page shows the people as they were before it crashed... including me and I can't go online. I doubt anyone can in that matter.

PS: Always check the server status if you were online when crash happened. If your char is online on the server status, then server is down.
dastmo Wrote:If your char is online on the server status, then server is down.

Or, you have an imposter? :P

I'll keep it in mind, myself, I didn't want to make a post about it because I figured it was an error on the server. I did, however, completely forget about the online status. I'll definitely keep it in mind.
it's as though the server waits until kretol logs off to do this.
Oh goodie, thought it was just me experiencing the login problem. At least I'm not the only one.

Delta Wrote:it's as though the server waits until kretol logs off to do this.

That honestly made me laugh out loud
The server had crashed. I reset it, you should be able to log in now.
Server back up.