Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vacation...It's so necessary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going away from the fif to the sixteenf. Any guildleaderpeopleinchargewhorunstuff who have any significant things me should know happened while I am away please PM me. And...um...am I forgetting anything?.....AH YES!!!!

* Jonoth leaves a cage with mini versions of his characters with a note that reads "Do not leave in direct light or feed past midnight."
Jonoth Wrote:And...um...am I forgetting anything?.....
Yes! Have fun!
Having a bit of a staycation with my special someone coming to town. I'll be absent from February 4th through the 11th, both IG and on the forums.

* Jonoth leaves a cage with mini versions of his characters with a note that reads "Do not leave in direct light or feed past midnight." He then looks it over and appends to the note "Especially Tun'kar."
Aww! Have an excellent staycation, sugar!

Edit: *Specifically feeds Tun'kar after midnight*
NOT ALLOWED. YOU WORK AND YOU WORK HARD, MISTER.
BUT WHO WILL DRIVE THE D-TEAM'S SNAZZY VAN?!

(Have a good one)
o/

Have fun.
(01-30-2012, 10:51 AM)Caravan Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: *Specifically feeds Tun'kar after midnight*

Tun'kar grows into the strongest gremlin there is! Rawr!

(01-30-2012, 10:55 AM)Piroska Wrote: [ -> ]NOT ALLOWED. YOU WORK AND YOU WORK HARD, MISTER.

Oh I will. I will.

(01-30-2012, 12:46 PM)Reese Wrote: [ -> ]BUT WHO WILL DRIVE THE D-TEAM'S SNAZZY VAN?!

Zarzuldock will have to fly everyone around till B.A. Penandion gets back to pitying fools.
Just a quick message to let everyone know I'm back from a week of fun and cuddling all over my city. Expect my activity to pick up over the next week or two as I get over my withdrawals. :)
Welcome back!

Posted from teh phonez!
I HAVE MISSED YOU, JONOTH!
Welcome back!
(02-12-2012, 05:20 PM)Piroska Wrote: [ -> ]
I HAVE MISSED YOU, JONOTH!

I HAVE MISSED YOU TOO, PIROSKA!