Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AshlenLover`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, my name is Ashlen. I've always liked MMO's and RPing. I always use to RP in Warcraft 3. I still do. So once WoW came out I checked it out and very much liked it. I've been playing WoW for about a year and a half now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW by playing Warcraft 3 first.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server by someone in this guild told me about it in Warcraft 3. His name there and here is McKnighter.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplaying rouges, druids, and hunters. I enjoy all roleplay, fighting, relaxing, travelling. I like action and danger, and don't like to be in big crowds, but I like to either be solo or with one or two other people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would be rouge, and race would be Blood Elf. I like rouges because I like to roleplay as a stealthy and sneaky person. A mysterious unknown person. I like Blood Elfs because they had there home destroy from them, and there leader cowardly ran away. It sets a very good start of an rp.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that there are going to be no stupid people running around killing everybody and not rping. I really hate non-rpers in a rping server. I also hope that the rpers are serious rpers, but have a some sense of humor.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the Roleplaying rule the most. It prevents people from making nonsense rps and to stop people from knowning nothing about WoW.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ashlenia quickly moves through the forest. She grabs a branch on a tree and pulls herself up. She pulls out her bag and opens it. She looks for the note, but finds it nowhere. She then remembers... She puts the bag away and pulls off a fake stitching on her boots and pulls out the note. It reads "Come to the Spring of Well Being, and bring no one else". It can easily be a trap, but it also could be something good. She puts away the note and closes the fake compartment on her boots. She hops to the next tree and keeps on going. She notices the steam in the air nearby and she goes that way. She hides in the tree and looks down. She notices a Blood Elf by the spring... Wait, that isn't a blood elf. There are no ears. She quickly checks the sides and notices 4 night elves hidden. She pulls out her throwing knives and quickly throws them at all of them. Two of them are killed instantly, with a knife in their heart, one is bleeding out with a knife in his stomach, and the other one has one in his leg. She jumps down from the tree and runs towards the one with the leg injury. He looks at her alarmed and yells "No! This can't be. You were outnumbered!". She looks at him, "Yes, but you were out skilled." She swiftly slices her blade at his throat, but her blade is knocked away by one of her knives. She looks around, and sees that the one she thought was bleeding out was armored in the stomach. She pulls out he other dagger and charges, kicking the one behind her in the jaw. She jumps over the night elf and lands behind him, stabbing her blade into his back, and then slicing his neck. She pulls out another knife, and throws it at the one she kicked, which is now on the ground, and it hits his jaw, killing him. She grabs a note that drops from the one by her feet and reads it. "Kill Ashlenia, and you will be rewarded. She should be an easy target. She will just walk right in. I will be nearby". She reads he last line, a drop of blood dropping on the note, as it falls out of her hands. "Hehehehe, yes, I was nearby." The voice of the nightelf echoes in her ears as her vision fades, and she hits the ground, knocked out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There isn't much else to say. The story above I do not care if it moves me up to Gruntship, I just like posting stories for others to see.
Welcome to the server!