Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mustadar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
To start off, I really do love the idea of this server, and it's my first private server. It really does look extremely well thought out and developed in an extraordinary way. I generally keep personal details to myself, due to a few incidents in my past. But, aside from my details as a player, my interests are heavy roleplaying and enjoying the connections made in it. I always enjoy expanding my knowledge of WoW's lore, and learning about other people's characters.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, and I speak fluent engrish.(Sense of humor, please don't ban me.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I originally start out in may of 2006 when a friend of mine had enjoyed a certain MMO so much, he decided to give me a free trial. I enjoyed leveling, and PvPing with my friends, until I ended up so bored, I became an altaholic. A year after my start, I finally made a shaman on an RP server, and fell in love with the community.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend Andrasa recommended it to me today after I expressed my severe dislike for the lack of RP on normal servers, and the rampancy of griefing or trolling.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I often can enjoy many forms of role play. Generally I enjoy every day to adventurous RP. I'm extremely flexible, and often have a hard time not enjoying serious RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oh, definitely would have to be Tauren Death Knights. I love their lore, their racials, and most of all, their size. BOOM WARSTOMP

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have extremely high expectations. Everything looks very well written, expressed, or developed. You guys have a serious attitude to RP, and I love it. All in all, my role playing has taken a severe downturn recently and I just hope to enjoy the universe of WoW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely a hard choice. All are needed. If I were to choose, however, it would be Respect. In any form of organization, respect has to be maintained. You often wouldn't find this in a normal world of warcraft environment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Oi, oi, oi! Get away from that, damnit!" The large, brown furred tauren male growled. His jowls flapped as he said this, is elderly demeanor showing severe distaste as the small calf, seven years, was aiming to touch the huge broadsword. The calf frowned up to the old warrior, walking off to his mother's side. He Tauren male snorted, blowing out his nose defiantly as he looked to the female. Her face showed disappointment, shaking her head slightly. "Look, I called you here because I need your help. Not for you to yell at my kid for touching your precious sword. Is my husband alright?." The female asked, worry forming into her tired face. The tauren stood from the crate, grasping the pommel of his sword, and sheathing it at his waist. "He'll be healed up in a matter of months. The seers say he may be blind....But it's temporary. You'll have to come back another time to see him. He's not well." He child's face turned to horror, burying her face in her mother's dress. "Daddy!". She sobbed, not seeing much of her father since she was born. He had always been a soldier for the Ragetotem. It was his duty. All the men in his family, even many of the women, were staunch, proud warriors of the Shu'halo. "But..But....Al- Alright. I'll come back another time...." The woman's face looked down, and she turned. The male sighed. "Look, You got five minutes. But only five! I don't got time to guard this inn during my break hours!". The child looked up, grinning. "THANKS!" She hurried into the inn's entrance, her mother following. She nodded in thanks to the bull. "Thank you. I'll make sure you get another dense sharpenin stone." He scoffed, sitting. He brought the half used stone to his blade, sharpening and honing the perfect, gleaming blade. He hummed a song of war, staring to the blade's shine in the dim light of the torch near him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Uhhh.

Do Death Knights start off at 55(I'm a newb to Private servers, lol.)?
Quote:Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Uhhh.

Do Death Knights start off at 55(I'm a newb to Private servers, lol.)?

They do, and since the starter quests work here, they end up at around 65 before the end.

Anyway, welcome to the server!