Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fuzzytank`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, were to start.. I've been RPing over many mediums (Forums, WoW, Tabletops) for quite awhile, about six years or so. I'm a very friendly and helpful person, open minded 'n whatnot.

I also like cats.. And other fluffy things! Total animal lover.

Also I'm very bad at spelling at times and I apologize for any mistakes in my RP or introduction and I'm trying my best!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States. English is my only language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft about four years back when a good friend of mine gave me a trial of World of Warcraft, and I've been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had remembered hearing something about a WoW RP Private server, and did a google search and stumbled upon this site. So far being impressed with the lengths the server goes to, to preserve a good RP community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to vary my interests in RP. Most of the time I enjoy a relaxing setting with a few others, as that tends to be the most enjoyable. Although at times I can really crave a good and dangerous action orientated style plot line that really gets the fun rolling. I've always been a big DnD nerd so the idea of dungeon crawling and slaying other beasties is a very interesting thing to me. So I'd consider my interests a tad varied.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is hard to decide. From playable races Tauren hands down are my number one choice. The lore, culture, how they play. Everything is just so great! Although if it were from -all- the races, I'd have to put up Worgen and Naga as well. Something about them just really appeals to me.

Class is entirely the Warrior class. I've always enjoyed being a melee fighter and through out my entire wow time I've never had more fun with a class then I have with a warrior. I just really clicked with them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are exactly what I imagine after reading over the rules and regulations. A mature, well thought out RP enviorment that supports a wide variety of RPers and many interesting and fun storylines!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I am for one, an open minded person. I enjoy the idea of something a little new, a little more interesting. I grow tired of the amount of intolerance I tend to see in many situations. Slurs and otherwise rather profane expressions seem to be met with laughs and praise. The idea of being unknown over the internet seems to cause people to really forget there is another person sitting on the other side of the screen, and that words do strike deep.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Since I'm a horrible spot writer I'd prefer to save this until I'm aiming for a gruntship. I will however, get to work on this asap to prove myself to be an adept grunt!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm.. Nothing much I can really think of at this moment. I think I covered just about everything in the above!
Quote:I also like cats..

You and I will get along just fine. :wink:

Anyway, welcome to the server!