Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: vietnamwashell`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, first-off I love to RP - That's the main thing. I've been playing the retail World of Warcraft for about a year now, on-and-off though. I've been roleplaying for over about 4 years, on other games, but WoW RP is new to me but I will get the hang of it extremely quickly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States/English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
WoW was my first MMO, coming from an RTS background including Warcraft 3. My friend introduced me to the World of Warcraft, and I was hooked from then on.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Heard about it from an RPing friend. After reading a few threads and overviewing the storyline, I began getting a little excited at how cool this looked.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to roleplay in groups mainly, since it's not too fun roleplaying on your own. This would mean a guild would highly interest me!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite Race is a Human. Humans are the most relatable race and that is what I like. My favourite class at the moment would most likely be a warrior because I like a strong character who is able to be heavily armoured

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the server to be extremely strict roleplay. I would also like to see very helpful GMs and people who roleplay most of they're in-game time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Tolerance rule appeals to me the most. This is because I hate racism. Following this rule stops people from being racist to one-another and for me, that is good.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Cerveza's 15th birthday was the "best day of his life". "Finally! Adulthood!" he shouted. He was let out of his orphanage and could now do whatever he liked. He sprant as fast as he could, the wind on his cheeks sifting through his hair. Right out of the stormwind gates and into the field on the left.

He had a straw bag and a large wooden pole in either hand. He forced the pole into the ground with excitement, and began ripping grass from the floor, dropping it into the bag ever so quickly. after about 5 minutes the bag was bursting. He tied a knot in the bag leaving a small hole. He pushed the bag over the wooden pole and began to punch and kick it in a sequence.

This was "his daily excerise" and did this everyday for about a year and a half. He also did some pushups everyday. He knew what he wanted, and that was to have his own armour set, a sword and shield.

Nothing like a hero, but he was interested in the stormwind guards. He watched them do they're hourly patrol around the orphanage house, and was interested ever since. "They're so cool! So strong! They keep the city safe everyday!", he used to say before he went to bed at night.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Keep up the good work. :)
Welcome to the server!