Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thank you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CoTHians, Karast here!

I have to be quick because I'm still at work. But to all the 10+ who RP'ed a massive fight outside Booty Bay with me an hour or so, thank you soo much for the wonderfully awesome experience. I am being honest when I say I was all giddy and excited when we were rp'ing, I could barely stay in my seat!

I'm sorry to Sedal who unfortunately his character died. I'm wonder if Shado was killed after I left with Lara? Again, I'm sorry you lost your character/s, but you didn't seem to mind.

I will leave, I have to work hehe, with a tease though.

You got your butt whopped by the new chick!

Thank you and love you lots!!! Xxx
Renae Wrote:You got your butt whopped by the new chick!

And another goat, don't forget me in all this LOL
No, course I haven't fogotten you :)

Was shadovarn killed? I know sedal was, not sure about shadovarn cause Karast left him to the hungry wolves.
Renae Wrote:No, course I haven't fogotten you :)

Was shadovarn killed? I know sedal was, not sure about shadovarn cause Karast left him to the hungry wolves.

No, I ran the most randomly epic Shadovarn's Gambit...
And it worked.
100%.
Damn, I guess I have to watch for shado out of towns. It occured to me as I pulled up to work. If Seth hadn't rushed to help, I'd have a shock collar on my neck when I logged on Karast next, because I had 1 hp at the end of the fight xD

Who knows, might happen to her if the two meet again xD
Renae Wrote:Damn, I guess I have to watch for shado out of towns. It occured to me as I pulled up to work. If Seth hadn't rushed to help, I'd have a shock collar on my neck when I logged on Karast next, because I had 1 hp at the end of the fight xD

Who knows, might happen to her if the two meet again xD
>.>
<.<
Giggity.
Renae Wrote:Hey CoTHians, Karast here!

I have to be quick because I'm still at work. But to all the 10+ who RP'ed a massive fight outside Booty Bay with me an hour or so, thank you soo much for the wonderfully awesome experience. I am being honest when I say I was all giddy and excited when we were rp'ing, I could barely stay in my seat!

I'm sorry to Sedal who unfortunately his character died. I'm wonder if Shado was killed after I left with Lara? Again, I'm sorry you lost your character/s, but you didn't seem to mind.

I will leave, I have to work hehe, with a tease though.

You got your butt whopped by the new chick!

Thank you and love you lots!!! Xxx

This was my exact feeling upon my first logout on this server. That's also why I stayed long when usually I get bored off most RP places I ever was in very quickly (as in, two weeks at best).