Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sevandres`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I play play World of Warcraft for the fun of it. I'm willing to do things from Player-versus-Player to Role-playing. I'm also a very friendly and helpful player. I'm accepting of classes and races, so long as the other player will return the favour. I never judge, unless I'm judged in a harsh way, which has only happend once. I may be shy and perhaps 'different', but don't be afraid. Just start a conversation with me, I don't bite. =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and (currently being) raised in the United States of America. If you're perceptive, you probably would have known that my primary language is English. I'm inable to speak any other languages, since I haven't had the time to learn any of them.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother introduced me into the game, World of Warcraft 4 years ago. I've been into it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I was content with the server I was last one, infact, I've been playing that server for the past 3-4 years. My lover I met through that server wanted to search for a new one, so, she searched and found this realm, which we hope to be able to role-play instead of being hounded to PVP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't mind what the role-play is at all, like I said before, I'm an accepting person. But I would normally role-play with my lover. Which is why we're here.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's a tough question, but I'm willing to try to give you an answer. For 4 years, I've been playing Taurens, but to be honest, I don't know why I chose them. But, in the next expansion, Cataclysm, I hope to give the new race, Worgen a try. Since they look much better then a Tauren, aswell as their racials. I honestly think I would benefit in PVP as a Worgen. Sure, they're more feroucious then the Tauren are, but we'll see where the Worgen takes me. Who knows, I may stay a Tauren, or I may go full out Worgen. Only time will tell.

As far as classes, the first class I've ever rolled was a Mage, but by level 8, I wasn't so interested in the class, so I deleted him and made a Hunter. by level 15, I wasn't so interested, and again, deleted him. So, I decided to try a Feral Druid. Got him up to 33, but by then, my account was hacked. So I've been playing private servers ever since. I've been a feral druid until Wrath of the Lich King. By the time the Alpha for Wrath was leaked, I searched and found a server because I wanted to try a Death-Knight. Ever since then, I've been playing a Death-Knight. I don't know why, I just really like that one class. So for now, I currently roll a Tauren Death-Knight. His name? Sevandres.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be able to have a nice time with my love without anyone telling us what we can and can't do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
To be honest, I agree with all of your rules here. What I worry about the most is the rules being enfored. The last server I was on, the rules were BARELY enfored. Example?

Alright. Say there was a rule where I couldn't say.. have a buff up for a PVP event. The GMs made this remotely clear. Yet everyone I see had buffs. Paladin buffs, buffs from the drums you get in leatherworking, you name it, someone has it. The GMs knew about this, but didn't do anything. It's just redicilous. The only reason why I stayed on that server is because of the friends I made.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, if you want a story, I'm actually writing one about how Sevandres came to be. If you would like to read it, I'm sure you may like it. It's still a work in progress, few minor grammar errors here and there. Aswell as not being finished overall. But I hope for it to be completed in years to come, since I've had fun with it.

If you are going to read it, I must fore-warn you: It has violence and gore, mature language, and sensitive material. Also, Ch. 4 is the shortest, Ch. 6 is the longest. I'm 8 chapters in. All the words counted, over 12,000, and I'm probably just 7% in to the story.

So yea, I hope you enjoy it. =)

http://sevandres.deviantart.com/gallery/#The-Apprentice

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not really. I'm not the guy to ask question, but normally to be the one to answer them.
Welcome to the server!
Thankyou. I've noticed some grammar errors in my intro but I'm glad you guys were able to overlook them. =)
Sevandres Wrote:Thankyou. I've noticed some grammar errors in my intro but I'm glad you guys were able to overlook them. =)

REJECTED!
...just kidding. ^^