Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Python`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a normal player who enjoys all aspects of games. I love helping others, as long as they don't abuse/spam me. I am a well honored staff member of GraalOnline Classic and I try my best to stay friendly, while also being professional.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, and speak American English as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I love Role Playing Games, and one of my friends recommended Warcraft to me, I have loved it since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend Kalen told me that this was the best roleplay server out there. Of course I want to be a part of it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All forms of roleplay appeal to me. My favorite form of roleplay is relaxing with other players and having fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Human because I am good roleplaying as one. I love being a glorious warrior from far away lands.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to have friendly staff, a good community, and a world that stories can be built off of.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite topic is respect and tolerance. I feel that everyone should be treated kindly and in a civilized manner. I have player many MMORPG's (Runescape) where not even the staff are respectful of players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Greetings my fellow adventurers, I come from the great Kingdom of Maloria. I have been sent off on many perilous quests during my life. I have conquered the Abraxies and stolen it's enchanted heart. I have come to these lands on behalf of the king...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Again, I expect the staff to hold the highest honor in their position.
Welcome to the server!