Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alex182`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Alex.I play WoW before Burning Crusade came out but never on a RP server.I sometimes RP even on PvP servers because it is a lot of fun.As a WoW player I am playing most of the time for the Alliance.When I meet a Horde player I do not attack him unless he attacks me first, so I'm a friendly player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Romania-my primary language is Romanian, but I learn English at school too so...you got the point.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Installing Warcraft 3 about 6-7 years ago, playing trough the campaigns, getting immersed in the Warcraft universe.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched on google for "World of Warcraft RP private servers" and this server was the first link to appear.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any type of roleplay, but I enjoy roleplaying with a lot of people the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Draenei the most.From their culture to their appearance, I love everything about them.My favorite class would be the Paladin.I think that they are in some strange way kind of like the Jedi from Star Wars, just using the light instead of the Force,the whole "NO REVENGE,NO BLOODLUST" thing going on in their sacred laws.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect great roleplayers around here.I've read a lot of forum posts around here so I think I will not be dissapointed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
If my years of WoW teached me anything, that is maturity.A lot of players tend to destroy the WoW experience of others, and that is just wrong and stupid.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will tell one later if it's okay.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't have anything to add.Thank you for wasting your time reading this. :)
Welcome to the server!