Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Siwa`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Umm, it seems so hard to explain myself. But first of all, hey, I am Adrienn (spell it as "Adrian", I don't mind it, I know it is not an easy name.) I am a girl and I am a student of an "elite" secondary school. It means when september comes, I will play one or two hours maximum per day.
I really love roleplaying - I am doing it since 2004 - but I've never ever did it with foreigners. I searched an RP server for fun and for learning, because - as it seems so - my english isn't as good as it should be. I think if I have a chance to play here, I can improve myself. :) And more about me, I don't know. My friends say I am a funny, but a realist person, who is doing very well in diplomatic questions. But I don't have any sense of money, so I will stay away from the Auction House.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I from Hungary, so my primary language is hungarian. I am learning english since 2000, and french since 2008.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother showed me the game "Warcraft III", and I fell in love with... the undeads :D

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I did not >really< compare the servers. I've found this one, and I saw it has got events and filter (like this forum thread-thing). I used Google, and when I clicked on this page, I closed the others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends on my mood. I love all of them. (Maybe the long, sighing conversations are not my favourites.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead warlock. There is a lot of reason, why. My first character was an undead warlock and (but it is very different from me) I really like to destroy with my character. I don't know, why. It has came (and it comes) with the class, maybe. Do you read the comic "Looking For Group"? I read it after I have chosen the warlock class - and since then I have no doubt about my fav.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A little bit patience. I really want to do my best when it comes to language.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
If I have to choose, I would choose: "Knowing when to quit". Respect and normal language are standard things. This one - people always forget it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Should I complete it later, please? I wish to read everything on the website before I create anything. (Yes, yes, I got the rules and how to write this introduction, but the other ones. The world here, the events, the feedbacks. You know :) )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Have a nice day~
Welcome to the server!