Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mdillard`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a fairly casual player I have some limited raiding and arena experience, tons of world PVP and BG experience.
I may play tons of hours a week or a few hours a week depending on what IRL is like at any given time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, English, NORCAL, (Sierra Foothills FTW.).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend at work turned me on to it. I was playing Runescape at the time which he thought was quite quaint.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Comfortable rate increase, Seems friendly, possible FFA PVP, learning to RP sounds fun and relaxing (Yes I am an RP newb.)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think incorporating RP into PVP events (defending resources or avenging a friend or family member, maybe a statesman.) or like I may do a fem BELF serial killer (rogue.) named Bathory who was driven crazy during the war with the Scourge during the plague times (I have other ideas both Alliance and Horde.).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Right now BELF rogue because it suits what I may want to do as an RP story.
On a purely practical level I love the silence.
In addition I find the Blood Elves engaging because ultimately they would be Alliance except for the disdain of Garithos and his bigoted treatment of them. Blizzard missed an opportunity when they made this grim people “cutesy” in TBC.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Give me a place to have fun with a reduced grind, community, low obnoxiousness level.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Even when I was not actively RPing I have always preferred the company of RPers due to the higher maturity level often encountered.
So I guess the mandated respect and maturity are big attractions to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
She crept through the shadows of Stormwind City, tense...but dispassionate, cold.
People were everywhere but nobody who stood out, nobody who had identified themselves as an enemy.
Everybody was potentially an enemy though, they might get sick, turn on her.
Only The Forsaken could be counted on as friends, were they not the chosen of Lady Sylvanas?
Why had she been spared and deemed unworthy of becoming forsaken?
No matter, it was nearing dawn, there would be no killing tonight.
No enemy had revealed themselves.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am just looking forward to learning how to fit in on this server.
Welcome to the server!
Thank you, looking forward to trying things out!