Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ComradeShaun`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a casual Roleplayer with a really open array of gameplay styles. But my favorite kind of games are FPS and RPG. I've tried some Garry's Mod Roleplay (No, not DarkRP) and some other small roleplaying types.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Portugal and my primary language is Portuguese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off by playing Warcraft 3 and The Frozen Throne, then a friend of mine introduced me into World Of Warcraft and since I'm into roleplaying I went after Roleplaying servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The major failure that the retail servers were made me search for private ones, and then I found Conquest of the Horde.

Found on Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
don't really mind what kind of Roleplay that I'm participating, but I enjoy combat and tavern roleplay, as long as there is a decent amount of people to roleplay with.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The hunter, The Dwarven hunter to be precise, I like the hunter beacuse he does a pretty good ammount of damage and his pet can distract the enemy while the hunter can destroy his health bar. And also beacuse Dwarfs start out with guns and axes. Which I like.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm here for the RP. My expectations are really simple, and I'm not into making any drama nor being a shitty-ass roleplayer. Kind of just wanting some fun in the server

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance rule. Beacause well...It's really great to get people to help you instead, of them going ape on you, and killing, gutting, scalping, skinning and setting you on fire.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all.
Welcome to the server!