Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A rep recommendation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well,
since we have to farm for our special mounts right now,
I was just thinking..
How about changing how much rep we get through whatever we do?

I'm currently farming rep to get the Talbuk mount.
To do so you need to be exalted with the Kurenai faction,
I get 10 rep a kill (I have to kill these ogres) and these mobs spawn every 5- 10 minutes and in 2-3 separate areas in Nagrand.
Some of them also drop these Warbead things, which you can turn in stacks of 10 for 100 rep.
I'm currently hated with them aswell (You start off like that).

So I generally have to kill 200 ogres just to reach a friendly status with them and let's not forget that to be exalted there's like..... 30,000-40,000 more rep needed?

Loool,
How many ogres do I have to slaughter to have them like me? I may actually make all forms of ogres within Nagrand IC-ly extinct by the end of this Lool.

All I'm asking is for a rep change, doesn't really make the job dead easy, but does make a Huge difference!
Maybe a rep increase from 10 to.. 50/100 would be really, really appreciated, and will make being exalted OOC-ly much more easier!

I would really appreciate you GMs considering this :D
Thanks!
Expunged.
Delta Wrote:i thought there was an item you could buy to bypass the rep requirements. champions writ? i think.
Item?? Off to Gm island then, If it's anywhere it should be there..
No, champion's writs can be bought of the inconspicuous pandas, who are found in the Armor and Weapon shops in Dalaran.
Yeah, and they are used to buy mounts in Argent grounds, so they won't work D:
Keep in mind, too, that there are quests which can aid you in gaining reputation. I'd recommend checking out WoWWiki's article on the Kurenai. You can gain 4,500 in Zangarmarsh and 10,500 in Nagrand alone. Non-human, of course; humans benefit from a 10% increase thanks to Diplomacy.
Piroska Wrote:Keep in mind, too, that there are quests which can aid you in gaining reputation. I'd recommend checking out WoWWiki's article on the Kurenai. You can gain 4,500 in Zangarmarsh and 10,500 in Nagrand alone. Non-human, of course; humans benefit from a 10% increase thanks to Diplomacy.
Soo all the quests in Nagrand and Zangarmash contribute to my rep with the Kurenai?
Did you check the article whose link I included in my reply? It specifies -- by name -- which quests you can complete in order to gain reputation with the Kurenai, as well as any prerequisite standing. No, not all quests in Nagrand or Zangarmarsh will allow you to gain reputation.

Again, I would highly recommend reading WoWWiki's article on the Kurenai, specifically the quests heading.
Piroska Wrote:Did you check the article whose link I included in my reply? It specifies -- by name -- which quests you can complete in order to gain reputation with the Kurenai, as well as any prerequisite standing. No, not all quests in Nagrand or Zangarmarsh will allow you to gain reputation.

Again, I would highly recommend reading WoWWiki's article on the Kurenai, specifically the quests heading.
Okay,
Now I see it :D
This should definitely help :D Thanks!
Okay,
I've done all quests(Took me a few hours), and more (Found some other ones that contributed to my rep with them) Problem is-

(1) They All gave half the rep WoWhead said they would, so if they were intended to give 500rep (as most of them were meant to) it gave 250 instead..
(2) I'm currently stuck at Honoured, and have to grind roughly 35,000 more rep in order to get my mount... Which with all the maths done means I've got to kill.... Not sure ¬¬

All I know is that it's over a thousand ogres, and with how often they spawn and where, it seems like I'm may need some help D:

Maybe increasing the rep gained through killing mobs from 10 to maybe 100 or more would really be good...

Or you could just spawn me 70x Halaa Battle Token and 15x Halaa Research Token in exchange for some gold or maybe some Rp would be appreciated ^^.
These tokens can be exchanged for the exact mount I want.

Good news is that I've made nearly 500G profit from all loot and quests today though :D
I was wondering if we could perhaps do something regarding the reputation towards the Alliance Vanguard and its Horde counterpart? I wanted to get the schematics for the chopper, but I need to be exalted in 2 of the 4 factions or the equivalent of it.

A lot of these quests just don't seem to work for me, especially some of the dailies, and I don't know if I can grind monsters for all the rep.

I was told by some people when they had to become exalted it took weeks. QQ
Wuvvums Wrote:I was wondering if we could perhaps do something regarding the reputation towards the Alliance Vanguard and its Horde counterpart? I wanted to get the schematics for the chopper, but I need to be exalted in 2 of the 4 factions or the equivalent of it.

A lot of these quests just don't seem to work for me, especially some of the dailies, and I don't know if I can grind monsters for all the rep.

I was told by some people when they had to become exalted it took weeks. QQ
Thought you only needed to get Exalted with the primary vaction of the Alliance Vanguard.
Also, just keep running level 80 and heroic dungeons. With the upper teir gear they go by stupid fast.
The best way to gain reputation with the Alliance Vanguard (at least, on retail!) was to run end-game instances without a tabard. All of the reputation that you would have normally gained for the faction whose tabard you were wearing would go towards the Horde and Alliance counterparts.

That said, I'm not sure if the champion system works on this server. I haven't run any dungeons just yet.
Hmmm, maybe I'll get some friends to do it with me then. I'd like to get that chopper schematic c:
Owlie, I'd be glad to do the instance with you, just whisper to Asetrix in-game when you're ready.
Pages: 1 2