Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Items missing from profession blimp!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone can add items here that are not found in the Profession blimp in GM isle. This list being a reguest for those items to be added to the Profession area. If possible. You know, if its okay with everyone. Okay?

All the ores are missing... it makes JC quite hard because I cant get adamantite powder or titanium powder.
I don't really intend to re-add ores because those same jewelcrafters can prospect them and sell the gems back for a nifty profit. If you really need the dust, you'll have to go mine the ore manually.
I know this may not seem reasonable but couldn't you do like you did with the other professions and make it so a profit can't be earned. I know that with the blacksmithing vendor I can't turn a profit at all. I just think it unreasonable (not to mention ICly unrealistic) to have a Jewelcrafter also be a miner.
It's expected to pick up mining if you're a Jewelcrafter, as mining is the gathering skill to supplement it. Besides, people have the ability to pick up 3 tradeskills. I think it's more than reasonable, especially considering you have a greater chance for skillups on every difficulty level of item you're crafting.
Also, I did not change the price of items - they were already like that.
I had the same issue with Jewel-crafting and the Titanium Powder. Then I realized that the Auction House, which restocks automatically by some bizarre magic, carries both Titanium Powder and Titanium Ore at rather high, exploit-negating prices.

I'm rather ashamed to say that many people haven't noticed this because I've been snatching up both rather consistently. But many items that aren't in the vendor's repartee may appear in O'Reely's stock. Keep your eyes peeled.
Not to derail the thread too much, but we can have three tradeskills? That's pretty boss, but I can't really think of a reason why I'd do it...

And yes, the Auction House is a magic font of wonderfulness which should be taken advantage of if possible. I, for one, have always loved finding cool stuff on there. Though I was under the impression that they had removed the requirement for "dust" of all kinds in recipes during a previous patch, and they were simply for flavor... I don't recall needing any when I leveled Felin to max rank pre-TrinityCore.