Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MrWonka`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started to play World of Warcraft not a very long time ago, but I had time to get used with the game. I always try to be nice and helpful. Sometimes I have moments when I'm addicted to the computer, sometimes I have moments when I want to go outside my home to play basketball, football or any other activities that not include the computer. Yes, sometimes I leave the PC for the TV :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My natal country is Romania, my primary language is Romanian. I like to travel a lot to see new places, so I have to study English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Everyone was talking about World of Warcraft, a lot of friends were talking about their characters, about how great it is to destroy your enemy in battlegrounds, to fight bosses in instances, to fly over Outland and Northrend... Of course those words were Science-Fiction for me but when I started to play and read the Wow lore I began to understand.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was very eager to play on a role-playing server. I searched for one and the first one on the list was CotH. I can't wait to play with you guys!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Since I've never role played before I don't know. After I see ho things work on a RP server I might answer your question. Anyway I think that I can, or at least try to role play in any conditions.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
All races have their positive and negative features, but I normally choose a race by its looking and by its history. I like the orcs because of their ferocity but I also love their story.

And my opinion about classes... I didn't play too many classes but as far as I played the most interesting is the shaman, mainly because of his connection with the elements. Also Thrall was a shaman ^^

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have the sensation that I'm living in the World of Warcraft and be in the skin of the character. I hope that the other players will be respectful and nice so we can role play easier.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Respect rule sounds like one of the best rules ever. Without respect you can't do a thing. You respect, you get respected.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was midnight. Every thing was so quiet. You could hear the sound of the wind blowing through the leafs.
A shadow appeared from nowhere and moved with a big speed towards the house on the hill. It seemed to be a furry creature.
The house was lying in the darkness of the night. Other persons that passed the house thought that it was abandoned. They were wrong. A human was living in that house, doing his sorceries every day and night. The black mage had his purposes but he was too weak to continue his work.
Since nobody knew about his existence (at least that's what he thought) he didn't think that he was hurting anybody. There was just one clan of big, ferocious creatures that were deranged by the mage's work. The worgen were so disturbed that they decided to strike in full moon, when their powers were growing. They send their best assassin to kill the mage.
The worgen assassin entered the house silently. Suddenly, the lights were lit. The mage yelled once, then again… silence.
The assassin left the house and climbed on the roof. There, he began to shout in the light of the big, round moon, happy that he helped the clan to survive.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!