Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bloodl1ke`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 15 year old teenager from Bulgaria. My most common interests are spending time with friends, roleplay, cycling and video games, girls (I had to say it!). I also like mixing them like roleplay in video games and cycling with friends, but I'll talk more about my roleplay interest since that's what you're more interested in, right? I started roleplaying for the first time when I was around 12, I think. Back then I didn't do anything amazing, just some poor attempt to be incharacter in World of Warcraft back then. As I growned up my interest in roleplay increased and so did my grammar and I moved to another game - Freelancer. There I slowly improved my skills to what they are now. I had a lot of great interactions with players there and I hope CotH to be the same. I could also mention I have some sence of humor and I'm not -that- nerdy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and I still live in Bulgaria and thus my primary language will always be Bulgarian. I started learning English at the age of 7 and I still study it so I think my skills are good, but not perfect.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. Ah I enjoyed their campaign so much and I still play it from time to time. Then I moved to World of Warcraft and it felt like the usual MMORPG untill I discovered the Roleplay possibilities of the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
It's a funny short story actualy! After my harddisk drive died before 5 days thoughs about returning to World of Warcraft came to my head and I remembered the trial play (10 days) I had on blizzard's official RP servers. And to be honest I really enjoyed the roleplay there so the next thing to do was to use google and the keystring "World of Warcraft Roleplay server" and this is what I got.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My last roleplay game was a space shooter from which I learned a lot about roleplay. I think I find tavern roleplay and the last seconds of roleplay before the fight the most appealing for me. And for the size of crowds I once did a RP with 20 people talking simultaniously so I'd say anything above 2 is good. I also have a bit of experience in forum roleplay and writing short stories (Mostly Fallout stories).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For a favorite race I'll put the Undead or The Forsaken as some call them. Due to the fact I played Warcraft III I know their story, I know what Arthas did to them and why they hate him so much. Also lately I have interest in zombies and other post-death creatures. My second favorite race should be the trolls. After that come Trolls - I don't really know why, but they're my favorite Horde race; Humans - out of the game I'm one of thouse things so it's natural to like what you are; Night Elves - I'm not a tree hugger but still I like their ideals and their nature protecting way of life; and so on... My favorite class on the other hand is the rogue since I like it's thief-like skills and way of fast and dirty (Not in the way perverts are thinking) fighting. After that is the warlock with all the dark and evil spells that bring fear in his/hers victims.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a lot of wonderful roleplay since I noticed you treasure that a lot. I don't know how many people I'll be able to meet, but "Quality is better then quantity" as some say and from what I saw on the forums I think Quality is what I'll get.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule I liked the most is the Maturity rule. It's nice when the other side takes things seriously and doesn't just whine or do his/hers/their best to ruin your fun just because something didn't happen the way he/she/they wanted.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intent to write a story later due to the fact I'm a bit busy right now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really hope to be part of this wonderful community! *crosses fingers and clicks the "Submit" button*
Welcome to the server!